• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

SOLD Vortex Gen II Razor 4.5-27x56mm (EBR-2C / MIL) ➔ Price Drop: $1350

reximus

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Supporter
Jun 9, 2012
Columbia, MO
maxeffective.com
I've got a Gen II Razor up for grabs.
I just don't shoot as much as I used to, and am looking to free up some funds for my new moto habit.

There's some light wear on the coin slots from going on/off over the years, but nothing crazy. Has been a great work-horse for me for years. Tube has discoloration from the Spuhr mount & rosin, but no marring or gouging.

Razor - $1550$1400 ➔ $1350 shipped
Spuhr - $400 shipped. SOLD

Details:​

• Vortex - Gen II Razor 4.5-27x56mm with the EBR-2C (MIL) reticle
  • Quick throw lever included w/ scope
  • There's some sort of black (rubber?) on the bell. It doesn't seem to be "in" the metal, but I can't seem to rub it off either. Kinda weird. Chemicals might do it, but I didn't try... Certainly doesn't affect function.
  • The discoloration on the ocular is from having a sticker on there for a bit. And probably had dope taped there at one point too.

7R301195 - Max Effective.png

7R301196 - Max Effective.png

7R301198 - Max Effective.png

7R301202 - Max Effective.png

7R301204 - Max Effective.png

7R301205 - Max Effective.png

7R301206 - Max Effective.png

First public "I'll take it" will trump all pending offers via PM.

Ships free, lower 48. Insurance is ON YOU. Otherwise, this is considered yours once I scan it in at the carrier.

Thanks for your interest. Happy shooting!

Last edited:
Reactions: winxp_man
How did you take those pictures?
Haha. I balanced it on a c-stand & then removed the post in Photoshop (no other blem "removal" edits or anything, so don't worry). Probably overkill for a sale post. But I like taking pictures just for the fun of it sometimes. Def love/appreciate my client work, but sometimes it is nice to goof every now and then.

Haha. I balanced it on a c-stand & then removed the post in Photoshop (no other blem "removal" edits or anything, so don't worry). Probably overkill for a sale post. But I like taking pictures just for the fun of it sometimes. Def love/appreciate my client work, but sometimes it is nice to goof every now and then.
That’s wild dude. Sorry to waste your time I just had to know. It looks great by the way.