• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Maggie’s Voting for 2010 Playmate of the Year

kellogg2185

Private
Minuteman
Nov 13, 2009
St. Louis, MO
So a friend of my roommate is in the running for Playboy's 2010 Playmate of the Year, and I'm trying to help her out and get a few extra votes. She's 33 and was a cop for five years, and going to be in some new reality show with two other Playmates. She was also in Trace Adkins' new music video. And of course I wouldn't ask for something without giving something in return, so here ya go...

Jaime1.jpg

Jaime6.jpg

Jaime2.jpg

Jaime3.jpg

Jaime4.jpg

Jaime5.jpg

Click to Vote

Thanks guys!

Re: Voting for 2010 Playmate of the Year

It's BS they do so much photoshop work to these ladies. The difference between the marine bikini pic the topless pics is blatant. I love the red hair and freckles (don't tell me if she's not a true red head).

voted.

50Cal, you're right, but from seeing her in person, I can promise no complaints, hahaha... I'll try and find out what PD she was with. Also, the USMC bikini picture was taken by an amateur photographer, and the Playboy shoots are obviously done by pro's, with the full setup. But I'm no camera guy, so I can't see the little stuff.

i'll take em both! lol

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Kellogg</div><div class="ubbcode-body">For another comparison, here's a "Blackberry-quality" picture...

JennyandJaime.jpg

She's the one on the right, just to clear any possible confusion. </div></div>