Vudoo 360 failure to feed

DrA1

Private
Minuteman
Aug 30, 2024
Louisiana
These magazines are well tuned (no forward or rearward travel and the height is appropriate) — but occasionally (more than I’d like) I have an issue where the round gets above the tensioner/ extractor and gets jammed. It is not “rim lock”.

I can’t consistently reproduce the issue. I have 5 different mags including an L3i and it can happen with any of them in the mag well. This is happening on the bench using a bipod and rear bag, so zero pressure on the mag. I can push the bolt forward briskly and it can happen or I can push it forward gently (which I don’t really ever do) and it can happen.

I shot an email to VGW and am waiting on a reply (but it’s the holiday weekend) so I’m trying to troubleshoot the issue here while waiting.

Shooting 100% SK match and std plus

thanks

Attachments

• IMG_1928.jpeg
    IMG_1928.jpeg
    321.3 KB · Views: 27
These magazines are well tuned (no forward or rearward travel and the height is appropriate) — but occasionally (more than I’d like) I have an issue where the round gets above the tensioner/ extractor and gets jammed. It is not “rim lock”.

I can’t consistently reproduce the issue. I have 5 different mags including an L3i and it can happen with any of them in the mag well. This is happening on the bench using a bipod and rear bag, so zero pressure on the mag. I can push the bolt forward briskly and it can happen or I can push it forward gently (which I don’t really ever do) and it can happen.

I shot an email to VGW and am waiting on a reply (but it’s the holiday weekend) so I’m trying to troubleshoot the issue here while waiting.

Shooting 100% SK match and std plus

thanks
Can you post a pic of the bolt face?
factory vudoo barreled action ?

Thanks for helping me out.

I figured it was something along those lines or an issue with the tensioner/ extractor directly, but I knew it wasn’t right.

I appreciate your time.

I’ll get with VGW when they get back i to the shop.

Reactions: David Lott