Walz is picked as VP- Please vote, even if you don't like Trump.

GoatLD259

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Sep 23, 2020
United States
Woke up late today as I am on night shift and saw that Walz was picked as Harris VP.

So, even if you don't like Trump or Vance, please, as a MN resident myself, vote for Trump/Vance.

Walz blew an $17 billion dollar surplus, raised the budget 40% and put on $9 billion dollars of new taxes and fees. During the lockdowns of 2020, he threatened business owners by revoking their business license if they opened up, threatening their livelihood. Walz, also during the riots of 2020 and 2021 did nothing, for days as the cities burned here. This is also while Harris was bailing out criminals who were rioting. Our education spending per pupil has increased while proficiency in math and reading are declining. The state of MN is high taxed and we are one of the slower growing states in terms of GPD. He has further put strain of small businesses by establishing "Safe and Sick time." This is a man who has only ever lived off the taxpayer from his time in the military, a teacher, a congressman, and governor.

As for his military service:

Please vote for Trump/Vance.

183E32E3-8659-4863-9945-512198DB89F9.jpeg

Yes. And ANY vote that is not going to Trump WILL BE going to Kamala, because no third party has ever gotten even a fraction of the sum. So all the misguided folks out there voting third party just because they disagree with something Trump/Vance said, is that petty shit worth helping the statists win?

Walz is Keir Starmer. He put Minnesota under a state of UK/Australia level tyranny during COVID, not to mention intentionally caused the deaths of countless elderly residents of nursing homes by sending COVID patients there to ride out the illness. And then fostered a state of absolute anarchy during the summer of 2020 riots. TO THIS VERY DAY, his cabinet continue to wage war against hardworking citizens, stating that Minnesotans have a "duty to retreat" in the face of violent criminal assaults.

Yes. And ANY vote that is not going to Trump WILL BE going to Kamala, because no third party has ever gotten even a fraction of the sum. So all the misguided folks out there voting third party just because they disagree with something Trump/Vance said, is that petty shit worth helping the statists win?

Walz is Keir Starmer. He put Minnesota under a state of UK/Australia level tyranny during COVID, not to mention intentionally caused the deaths of countless elderly residents of nursing homes by sending COVID patients there to ride out the illness. And then fostered a state of absolute anarchy during the summer of 2020 riots. TO THIS VERY DAY, his cabinet continue to wage war against hardworking citizens, stating that Minnesotans have a "duty to retreat" in the face of violent criminal assaults.
Very true and that is why independent or "libertarian" candidates only result in republican losses. Because enough conservatives vote for an independent, which takes away votes from the republicans.

All the while, the loyal until death dems vote dems and their party chiefs add to it with ballots filled out at cemetaries.

So, voting for Trump is going to be a way to fight back. That being said, I did not like his supporting the bump stock ban, I did not like his supporting red flag procedures if seize first, due process later.

He is still, even on his worst day, a better person than the dem front runners. Granted, that is not much of a compliment. My dog was a better being than they are.

I lived and worked in Minnesota during Covid, specifically in construction as a superintendent for commercial projects. Downtown St Paul turned into a ghost town EXCEPT for the tent camps along the Mississippi River, no masks just drug dealing going on. In Minneapolis I was in charge of rebuilding the Cub foods at Lake st and Hiawatha for a time. It was not locals that rioted for GF, the druggie, but instigators bussed in by BLM. A fucking shit show , my crew packed heat all day long and I let them. Fuck No balls Walz, and Both mayors of Msp/Stp. Minnesota is full of great people everywhere but look into the politics of a couple cities and it’s a fucking mess. I left that shithole after I got transferred to work at Edina community center. I went to Sturgis that year, 2020, and when I came back the CEO said he was uncomfortable with me being there, 15 days off paid, fuck him fuck Walz and Fuck camel toe. Other than that I’m a pretty nice guy.

I do not live in Minny so I wanted to know from the in staters there how do these fools keep getting elected and re-elected?I mean I think I heard Minny hasnt voted red in 40 years or so???(not sure) but why if it is this bad do people keep it blue. The state has the 2 major metro area and hte rest seems rural o can those two cities sway elections every cycle or are there people in rural areas who enjoy the suffering too?

I do not live in Minny so I wanted to know from the in staters there how do these fools keep getting elected and re-elected?I mean I think I heard Minny hasnt voted red in 40 years or so???(not sure) but why if it is this bad do people keep it blue. The state has the 2 major metro area and hte rest seems rural o can those two cities sway elections every cycle or are there people in rural areas who enjoy the suffering too?
Minneapolis, St. Paul, Duluth and now St. Cloud are all blue. But big cities usually are, all over the country.

It used to be the NE part of the state was all blue due to the mining jobs being union.

The union guys are starting to see the light but the commies in the cities still outnumber the red blooded Americans.

It doesn’t help that the Lutheran and Catholic charities have been importing the third world.

A quick Google search indicates that the population of Minnesota is 5.78 million.

Minneapolis is 3 million of those.

Minneapolis alone is more than half of the state population and will outvote the rest of the state.

Last edited:
they only have to win the large cities. The rural votes don't matter. They, the elected leaders, have nothing but absolute contempt for the rural voters. Same situation with Oregon.

Yes, that's exactly how it works. And Minneapolis is full of people taking handouts and people that think handouts are somehow beneficial. So all you have to do to get elected is promise more handouts.
Those of us that are capable of objective observation and critical thinking understand that throwing money at a group of people in hopes of making them less shitty has only ever made them more shitty. But that's exactly what democrats want: more people looking for handouts.

Reactions: PinesAndProjectiles

That was well made and well done. And the city set the verdict by giving a settlement to the family fentanyl-loving George Floyd before the Chauvin case went to trial.

This is a case of police, mayor, and other people being bought out or threatened and sacrificing the city and a lot of good people, including the police officers.

I remember his funeral was bigger and more ornate than that of GHW Bush.

Reactions: jrassy
Very true and that is why independent or "libertarian" candidates only result in republican losses. Because enough conservatives vote for an independent, which takes away votes from the republicans.

All the while, the loyal until death dems vote dems and their party chiefs add to it with ballots filled out at cemetaries.

So, voting for Trump is going to be a way to fight back. That being said, I did not like his supporting the bump stock ban, I did not like his supporting red flag procedures if seize first, due process later.

He is still, even on his worst day, a better person than the dem front runners. Granted, that is not much of a compliment. My dog was a better being than they are.
If Trump wasn`t the stunningly unlikeable person that he is, this wouldn`t even be a race IMO. Trump`s biggest problem is.....Donald Trump.

If Trump wasn`t the stunningly unlikeable person that he is, this wouldn`t even be a race IMO. Trump`s biggest problem is.....Donald Trump.
You sound like a vaxxed democRAT.

BTW, Trump, with his Pro-America, strong on the economy, strong against crime, strong against illegal alien invasions, strong on credible elections, strong on families & children, has attracted many supporters who are/were self labeled democrats. The only thing making Skamala Horris look like a viable candidate is a massive campaign of smoke and mirrors by the legacy media.

BTW, Trump, with his Pro-America, strong on the economy, strong against crime, strong against illegal alien invasions, strong on credible elections, strong on families & children, has attracted many supporters who are/were self labeled democrats. The only thing making Skamala Horris look like a viable candidate is a massive campaign of smoke and mirrors by the legacy media.
Nope, not me. Just disgusted with the state of the political landscape. This wouldn`t even be a race if the Republicans had someone to run other than an egomaniacal narcissist. By the way, I`ve spent seven decades on this rock and never once voted for a Democrat for president. Don`t plan to start now, either.

Reactions: LimaKilo
Nope, not me. Just disgusted with the state of the political landscape. This wouldn`t even be a race if the Republicans had someone to run other than an egomaniacal narcissist. By the way, I`ve spent seven decades on this rock and never once voted for a Democrat for president. Don`t plan to start now, either.

Oh, so you HAVE voted demokRAT for other seats and offices- but not for president...

Nah, you're a true demokRAT, peddling propaganda and lying about being a Republican, all in an effort to make it seem plausible if they steal it again- this time for Skamala. No dyed in the wool American cares about a candidate's likability- we only care about Pro-America policy and defeating the anti-American demokRAT party.

Last edited:
Oh, so you HAVE voted demokRAT for other seats and offices- but not for president...

Nah, you're a true demokRAT, peddling propaganda and lying about being a Republican, all in an effort to make it seem plausible if they steal it again- this time for Skamala. No died in the wool American cares about a candidate's likability- we only care about Pro-America policy and defeating the anti-American demokRAT party.
OK, whatever you say, although I don`t believe I said I was a Republican. So, how could I be lying about that? I`ve voted so many times in so many races that I can`t remember. Since I`m neither a registered Republican or Democrat I might well have voted for a Dem in some long ago, down ballot race particularly if they were obviously the better candidate in my judgement.
And by the way, it`s " DYED in the wool " not " DIED in the wool ".

OK, whatever you say, although I don`t believe I said I was a Republican. So, how could I be lying about that? I`ve voted so many times in so many races that I can`t remember. Since I`m neither a registered Republican or Democrat I might well have voted for a Dem in some long ago, down ballot race particularly if they were obviously the better candidate in my judgement.
And by the way, it`s " DYED in the wool " not " DIED in the wool ".
Because you're now the grammar Nazi: throughout your post you've used the "backtick" symbol (next to the number 1 key on your keyboard) where you should've used an apostrophe mark; I highlighted and underlined it in red. I had a mental error and used the wrong word "died" instead of "dyed", but you made the same punctuation error FIVE times, LoL!

Americans are Conservatives and Conservative-Libertarians, a.k.a. Republicans even if rejecting the label, while everyone else is a visitor. In a general election, voting on policies is logical, but choosing a candidate based on one's emotions/subjective feelings is the territory of arrogant fools who think they can divine a candidate's positions.

Last edited:
Thou hast committed the caradinal sin of not accepting Donald Trump as your lord and savior. The Donald is perfect. The Donald is loving. Thou shalt not criticize the orange man.

And yea verily did the Lord bless his Majesty Donald Trump and say " Go forth to my people and lead them to the promised land"

Exhibit A.

I know hundreds of people who voted for Trump (because his policies are generally very good!). I don't have a single person who thinks he's an excellent candidate or even "like him". Aka most people I know are anti-democrat, not pro-trump. I'm not saying that there are no people who absolutely love trump (gestures at the bear pit) but failing to acknowledge your/our candidate has serious major flaws is well, kinda like becoming a DEI presidential candidate (Kamala). We could run a pile of shit against Kamala Harris and get 45% of the vote. Have you seen our country?

But if you offer an alternative you are a statist, vax fag, RINO, etc... Circular Firing Squad while the dems laugh all the way to the white house. Of course at this point, its all moot, primaries are over so you can't cry and take your ball and go home.

Do what you gotta do to keep Camel-Toe and her ilk OUT of the white house. I'll take an asshole over a dumbass and if that makes me a Democrat well, I'm not the one with the problem.

Fuck Trump.

But fuck the dems more. I've never had a candidate I've "loved", its always the choice of the lesser of 2 bad items. This isn't new. Grow the fuck up. People can disagree and not be traitors to the cause.

Thou hast committed the caradinal sin of not accepting Donald Trump as your lord and savior. The Donald is perfect. The Donald is loving. Thou shalt not criticize the orange man.

And yea verily did the Lord bless his Majesty Donald Trump and say " Go forth to my people and lead them to the promised land"

Exhibit A.

I know hundreds of people who voted for Trump (because his policies are generally very good!). I don't have a single person who thinks he's an excellent candidate or even "like him". Aka most people I know are anti-democrat, not pro-trump. I'm not saying that there are no people who absolutely love trump (gestures at the bear pit) but failing to acknowledge your/our candidate has serious major flaws is well, kinda like becoming a DEI presidential candidate (Kamala). We could run a pile of shit against Kamala Harris and get 45% of the vote. Have you seen our country?

But if you offer an alternative you are a statist, vax fag, RINO, etc... Circular Firing Squad while the dems laugh all the way to the white house. Of course at this point, its all moot, primaries are over so you can't cry and take your ball and go home.

Do what you gotta do to keep Camel-Toe and her ilk OUT of the white house. I'll take an asshole over a dumbass and if that makes me a Democrat well, I'm not the one with the problem.

Fuck Trump.

But fuck the dems more. I've never had a candidate I've "loved", its always the choice of the lesser of 2 bad items. This isn't new. Grow the fuck up. People can disagree and not be traitors to the cause.
" People can disagree and not be traitors to the cause." No..... I`m afraid not to a lot of folks. They`re called ideologues and the political landscape is full of them on both the left and right.

Yo does anybody think that this mofo's got serial killer vibes? Ed Gein is the first thing I thought of upon seeing that. The clueless and soulless, but calculating look. If the actual charge was not presented along with the photo, I'd think this weirdo got busted for breaking into a morgue in the middle of the night, or one of his lady victims escaped from his dungeon of horrors and alerted the cops...

" People can disagree and not be traitors to the cause." No..... I`m afraid not to a lot of folks. They`re called ideologues and the political landscape is full of them on both the left and right.

You're still using the back tick instead of the apostrophe- see red text! LoL

We Americans are well schooled on history, economics, and human nature- that's why Americans don't vote DemokRAT. I haven't voted for a democrat since I was about 19, so the grand total for me was two bad candidates. I learned from those two mistakes at 19 or 20 years old.

We Americans know what policies are best for America, and we're not swayed by personalities when it's time to vote in the general election.

On a conservative-libertarian site like SH, you bashed Trump, in a thread complaining about the radical leftist Timpax Walz, as if there wasn't a night and day difference between their views and agendas- only a vaxxed demokRAT would do that. Trump is the best or 2nd best POTUS in my 50 some years of life- I don't let his personality factor into it.

Hate Trump all you want but it's not a personality contest. The man loves our American Republic and the American people. He took no salary for four years and actually lost a bit of income because he was busy fixing our republic instead of business.

The economy was great- especially for Black & Latino Americans. Crime was down because people knew not to FAFO. Our enemies feared and respected us, the border was secure and illegal immigration at record lows, and our military, God bless them, had better morale and effectiveness.

Last edited:
I just remembered LibbyKaren from the Trump-NABJ thread and put her ass on Ignore. What a noise box she is!

The entire fakeness and doctored footage from the Harris campaign exposed thus far shows just how much work these buggers are putting into creating the illusion that a lot of people are supporting them. It is all part of "Operation Demoralize" and to be honest, what is already exposed shows that the left is extremely sloppy when it comes to their lies. Horribly done photoshops that are easily picked apart by eagle eyed netizens. Floods of bots on Youtube videos making comments with same or similar structure, etc...

On the other hand, more than 1 billion views just on X alone for yesterday's Musk/Trump Fireside Chat. And that is not counting how many times it had been tweeted across Youtube, Weibo, and other international social channels.

View attachment 8479448
Sure thing cowboy - you look so cute in that stetson :love:

So explain to me, what has Tim Walz accomplished that makes this country a better place for entrepreneurs and the good natured citizen? Please list all the bills he passed, actions he had taken, and movements that he supported that a person of good nature would approve of.

So explain to me, what has Tim Walz accomplished that makes this country a better place for entrepreneurs and the good natured citizen? Please list all the bills he passed, actions he had taken, and movements that he supported that a person of good nature would approve of.
Please explain to me, why would I do that when I have absolutely no intention to vote for him or any other gun grabbing democrat?

Please explain to me, why would I do that when I have absolutely no intention to vote for him or any other gun grabbing democrat?

Based on the post you made shitting on Vance when Vance wasn't even mentioned in this thread. So, I assume you are not voting for MAGA or "gun grabbing Democrats" either. Do you realize that if you vote third party or not at all, you will pretty much be helping the "gun grabbing Democrats" win too? Let's say you are Libertarian, and you cast a L vote. The Libs will most likely only get 3% of the total vote no matter the circumstances. That is 3% of the vote robbed from the GOP that could have given them an edge over the other camp, realize that right?
smiley_smartass.gif

Based on the post you made shitting on Vance ... I assume ...
Son, first of all I'm not "shitting" on Vance. I'm just saying that he looks like an axe murderer - no reason to get your panties in a twist over that.

Second, you're making a lot of assumptions on very little information. Third, I live in a state where it unfortunately doesn't matter whether I vote for DJT or not, since whoever is going to be the democratic nominee is going to carry the state easily.

Son, first of all I'm not "shitting" on Vance. I'm just saying that he looks like an axe murderer - no reason to get your panties in a twist over that.

Second, you're making a lot of assumptions on very little information. Third, I live in a state where it unfortunately doesn't matter whether I vote for DJT or not, since whoever is going to be the democratic nominee is going to carry the state easily.

The "axe murderer" lookalike you are referring to has a SOLID record of axing down multiple attempts by the gun grabbers to increment away 2A rights, as well as protect our veterans from predatory action by the VA to try to take their gun rights through medical clauses. In the case of gun rights and protection of RKBA, we need a Paul Bunyan who ain't afraid to cut down the weeds where they grow.

As for the state you are in, it does not hurt to put in your share of the work anyway. If everybody thought like that, there'd be no Red votes in blue areas at all. Downstate New York in 2020 had been on the verge of toppling the blue chokehold until Dominion pulled their little hat trick at 3AM. As for things beyond our control, I just say let's do our civic duty anyway because we can, and let's see where the road goes next.

The "axe murderer" lookalike you are referring to has a SOLID record of axing down multiple attempts by the gun grabbers to increment away 2A rights, as well as protect our veterans from predatory action by the VA to try to take their gun rights through medical clauses. In the case of gun rights and protection of RKBA, we need a Paul Bunyan who ain't afraid to cut down the weeds where they grow.

As for the state you are in, it does not hurt to put in your share of the work anyway. If everybody thought like that, there'd be no Red votes in blue areas at all. Downstate New York in 2020 had been on the verge of toppling the blue chokehold until Dominion pulled their little hat trick at 3AM. As for things beyond our control, I just say let's do our civic duty anyway because we can, and let's see where the road goes next.
Don't argue with an idiot like LibbyKaren- she'll bring you down to her level and beat you with experience!

• Haha
Reactions: Blue Sky Country
Just got to ask. In the above context, what constitutes " a person of good nature " ?

Reactions: LimaKilo
By "Good natured Citizen", we Americans know you mean "Conservatives and Conservative-Libertarians". The rest are just visitors.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country