• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Rifle Scopes Warne Angle Eye ?? any experience?

ProAudio

ProAudio
Minuteman
Nov 11, 2017
LaGrange, GA
i am looking to get between 10-20 MOA more cant on my rifle. i am using the MDT TAC21 chassis with the Vortex Golden Eagle optic. to make my one mile shots i need 9 more MOA to be center reticle. during my research i came across the Warne Angle Eye but there are no reviews on it that i can find. does anyone have any input on these rings or any suggestion for a way to get the extra adjustment i need?

I have seen TacomHQ's TARAC used for this, but it is sorta expensive. It works well though.

I have not used Warne's rings, but I have used Burris XTR Signature rings to get some extra slope in and it worked exceedingly well. It is not something you can adjust on the fly. Same for Aadland's Select-A-Slope mount.

With Warne, I am a little unclear on how the rings accomodate for different inclination with different ring distances, but I will not be able to see it until SHOT (it is on my list though). That would be my concern with any dual ring solution along with tube binding when you change slope. I am sure they accomodate for that, but I would like to understand how.

I have seen Matt Ivey's adjustable mount used for this with good results, but my personal experience is limited. Same for the ERA-TAC mount.

ILya