• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

We are being attacked on all sides (2nd Amendment)

madppcs

Private
Minuteman
  • Oct 23, 2011
    Forest hill, Louisiana
    Are we ever going to get on the offensive?
    Everyone from politicians, the president, businesses, banks, NRA, and every other front that we can be attacked on is being attacked. Has anyone that has ever written a politician to (voice an opinion) ever received a response saying (well since you put it that way, I see now what (Shall not be infringed means).
    Do we just ignore any/all gun laws, then try and defend ourselves in court? (If we make it to court?) The more shit thats passed affects us in one way or another. Before we know it, ther will be so much gun legislation passed that any slip up, and your in prison for carrying with a loaded chamber. Or in prison for having ammo and a weapon in the vehicle at the same time. It gets ridiculous, but this is where we are headed.

What happens if they start targeting the manufacturers of guns? Instead of targeting citizens, they restrict the manufacturer to a limited run of semi autos per month? I can go on and on. But it seems we arent doing shit about anything. Me included. I just dont know what (legal) tools I have to legally protect myself from unconstitutional laws. Because my view is EVERY gun law in existence is unconstitutional.

Am I the only one that also thinks writing, calling political reps have ZERO effect on changing what they will vote or support? I truly believe that until a law is passed that makes violations of the constitution a felony with extreme sentencing, the 2nd is on short borrowed time. There are ZERO repercussions on these fucking cockroach politicians that write and support this shit.