• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Well hello there from Ca.

Haganaga

Private
Minuteman
Aug 30, 2017
Morgan Hill, California
I'm in the South San Fran bay area. Last year I bought a nice 300 win mag from this very site. Then I bought a nice ULR chassis for it. Then a buddy wanted to go hunting- so it's back to the original stock. So I thought of selling the chassis right here. Till I found out bout the 45 day rule. I've never needed to join before cuz I just read & read this site. So I'll kill some time.

One thing I can comment on would be the JP Recoil Eliminator I just got a few weeks ago. Said 300 win mag was doin a number on my shoulder at the range. When I got home, my brake had arrived. So I put her on and in spite of a bruised shoulder, went out again the next day(the range was to be closed for two days if I didn't go). Now I had been next to guys with brakes before, mostly 308's. This was no different. Had a braked Ruger Precision Rife 308 next to me. I was used to the ammo bouncing when they shot their rifles. Lined up my Remmy with it's so sweet Timney trigger and touched one off. Yeah, it was louder, but nothing ear protection doesn't solve. That didn't stop people asking if I was shooting a Lapua Mag. But man o man the little push I got was un real. My scope stayed on target and I could see the hit and the dirt splash of the backstop. I had to slow myself down I was having so much fun! Before I knew it, my hits started drooping and I had to force myself to let the barrel cool between shots. Then I realized I had exhausted my remaining 300 win mag ammo, 40 rounds. I wasn't planning on shooting it all, but I was having too much fun. Free energy. Before the barrel started to droop, I had shot out the little pink dot of the Shoot-N-See target. Sure, it looks out of the ordinary, but I think it's kinda cool. I've nicknamed the rife "The Panzer" cuz of the brake so...