• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Well, Marthas Vinyard was asking for it...

sirhrmechanic

Command Sgt. Major
Minuteman

I feel awful for the poor child....

I hope that the parents sue everyone on MV who has supported the sanctuary BS.

But sadly, the parents are probably abetting this sort of things and would anyone be surprised if this POS was not their nanny or gardner or something? Because, well, you can't be on MV and 'not' have servants. Especially imported ones.

Of course, they'll probably blame Texas.

Sirhr

Neto was found guilty and sentenced to 364 days in prison. All but 90 days, though, of that sentence were suspended. Neto, likely thanks to Massachusett’s sanctuary state policy, was not turned over to ICE agents.

In January of this year, ICE agents again issued a detainer against Neto after he was arrested by the Tisbury Police Department on Martha’s Vineyard for five counts of child rape and five counts of enticing a minor under 16 years old.

The charges were then elevated to the Dukes County Superior Court, where Neto was indicted. Last month, Neto was turned over to ICE agents after the Dukes County Sheriff’s Office honored the detainer lodged against him.

Nowhe will be deported and justice is served, right? Right?

• Haha
Reactions: Cody S
From the linked article.

"Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) agents issued a detainer against Neto, requesting custody of him, in February 2023 after he was arrested on Martha’s Vineyard and charged with strangulation or suffocation, assault and battery on a family household member, and making threats to commit a crime."

And.

"In January of this year, ICE agents again issued a detainer against Neto after he was arrested by the Tisbury Police Department on Martha’s Vineyard for five counts of child rape and five counts of enticing a minor under 16 years old."

See, there's your problem. Stop issuing detainers that people ignore. Issue arrest warrants! Ignore those and you can be charged with aiding and abetting a fugitive and hindering apprehension of a fugitive. Release him from your custody and we can add accomplice to escape.

Right now, the only consequences of being in a sanctuary city or state are felt by the residents. Throw a few public officials in jail and that crap will come to a screeching halt.

Reactions: SanPatHogger

I feel awful for the poor child....

I hope that the parents sue everyone on MV who has supported the sanctuary BS.

But sadly, the parents are probably abetting this sort of things and would anyone be surprised if this POS was not their nanny or gardner or something? Because, well, you can't be on MV and 'not' have servants. Especially imported ones.

Of course, they'll probably blame Texas.

Sirhr
If one of em ever raped one of my daughters. I’m gonna kill and mutilate a lot of people. From the top down!