What’s the thoughts on a Seekins Havak PH2????

Seriously looking at the Seekins Havak PH2 ,it will be a bench gun 6.5 CM or 308.
Seen a lot of good reviews but I also see a lot for sale in the used rifle market.That always gets me wondering why so many used ones for sale.dont want to drop $1800 + and regret it because I didn’t do my homework.Would appreciate any input.
Thanks

My wife shoots one for hunting. It's a decent rifle for the money, but not full on custom quality. She got the NRL edition in 6cm so triggertech diamond and mloc for a arca.

In my limited experience the barrel seems to foul quicker then I'm use to with cut rifled barrels, but is very accurate and was easy to find a load for.

The stock has a pretty short LOP, it's shorter then I'd like, but fits my wife perfectly. It's also a plasticy carbon fiber. Like a injection molded plastic, but with a more solid carbon fiber.

So I guess all in all it's a decent rifle if the stock fits you. After dealing with Seekins on another Rifle they went above and beyond to make it right, so I felt comfortable about dealing with them.

My wife shoots one for hunting. It's a decent rifle for the money, but not full on custom quality. She got the NRL edition in 6cm so triggertech diamond and mloc for a arca.

In my limited experience the barrel seems to foul quicker then I'm use to with cut rifled barrels, but is very accurate and was easy to find a load for.

The stock has a pretty short LOP, it's shorter then I'd like, but fits my wife perfectly. It's also a plasticy carbon fiber. Like a injection molded plastic, but with a more solid carbon fiber.

So I guess all in all it's a decent rifle if the stock fits you. After dealing with Seekins on another Rifle they went above and beyond to make it right, so I felt comfortable about dealing with them.
Thank you ,I have seen there customer service is fantastic.I can’t get my hands on one to see how the stock fits but it should be fine.

I have one in 7mm rem mag. No complaints, yet. Hoping to drop something this hunting season.
My wife just broke her rifle in. First animal she's tagged with it. 462yds off a tripod.

20240929_100837.jpg

I'd like to own one. lol

I planned on buying a used one at one point. Then I played the "might as well" game.
"If you're spending that much money, you might as well spend some more and get a new one."
Once acclimated to that idea I applied it to the Bravo.
And again, once I got used to that price, I applied it to the soon to be released HIT. Which I bought.
And I really like. The problem is I still want a PH2. :D (or even an Element if we're buying things I don't need and can't pay for)

But I don't really need another "open spaces" hunting rifle, since I don't hunt in open spaces. How 'bout you whip me up a 20" one in a caliber I don't have, like .358Win or something. Sure, I need that like I need a hole in the head, but at least it would fill a teeny tiny spot in my accumulation. ;)

But yeah, if it's just going to be a range/bench gun, the HIT is the way to go.

I had a ph2 on 6.5prc. Fantastic rifle and stellar accuracy.

I wouldn’t buy it for a bench gun though.

I liked it so much that I bought the 223 and 308 bolt heads to turn it into a switch barrel. I changed plans because the few people making prefits stopped due to in consistent tolerances according to them and I didn’t like that I had to remove the scope rail to use the action wrench.

If you want a light weight hunting rifle it’s hard to beat, you can’t build a similar rifle for cheaper.