What Artery Did That Hit???

From the angle of entrance and color of the blood I'd say it hit the heart directly.
I misjudged the range on this doe and the bullet impacted a couple inches below poa hitting the heart leaving a blood trail like that in the video
20211207_133001.jpg

Reactions: camocorvette
This is a good one. Not a heart shot but holy bloodbath batman! Scroll to the 1 min mark for the action.

What's this age restricted nonsense? I'm assuming this is a deer?

I can watch videos of big booty bitches twerking upside down in a bikini but I can't see a this without making an account to confirm my age?

Ok so the video is a nice elk standing there. He gets hit with an arrow straight on in the chest. he does not even flinch. Blood comes pouring out in a massive stream under the elk and 20 seconds later he topples right there. In case you don't want to make an account.

A friend took a shot just as the deer turned to run and hit the femoral artery. It was a blood bath and the deer went down in about ten yards.
I have a video of a shot on a deer I shot through the lungs and heart with a bow. The deer stood there like that elk. Just pumping out until it fell over. For a second or two I thought I missed and then the pumping started.

I hit one in the neck with a rage mechanical once. Taking out the trachea and carotids on both sides. God the blood on the snow and in the trees was insane

My first thought was the aorta; there would always be pressure there. But looking at a few diagrams, looks like a heart shot to me. I'm guessing the arrow hit the heart in a chamber that was contracting. Hence the grisly fountain.

scan0008.jpg

Reactions: Lange Carabine

this is the aftermath of my brother’s deer this year. it went like 170 yards….and i havent a clue as to how it did it. i’ve never seen anything quite like it, the trees looked like they had been painted in blood. the video doesnt convey it, but the leaves were covered in blood as well. i didnt video the entire track, but it was gruesome and unbelievable. when we got to the where it finally crashed, there was blood sprayed a good 15 feet beyond where it stopped. 40 years of killing deer, and i have NEVER seen anything like this one.

i posted the wrong video the first time, corrected it.

Last edited:
The only weapon on earth that can make even bigger blood trails is a .264 bullet fired from a 6.5 CM

Doesn’t even matter where you hit

BS......any calibre bullet hit where that one did will result the same...........6.5 dreamer........I am a 6.5 fan, I guess........back when I shot it, it was a .264 Win. Mag.....maybe 1976..........do you remember that?............

Yea, I get it..........6.5 Creed.........AKA...........6.5 ManBun..............
a 50+ year old round that was developed before most of you were born...........
I'm sure you can get more info on 6.5.com..........

Precisely. Snowflakes gonna snowflake. A trannies taint is aok hunting or shooting....eeeeeekkkkk.

They prefer to push deviance upon kids. Trannies, LGBT and outright pedo shit wrapped in SJW brainwashing school curriculum such as the godawfully cringe "CRAM School" nonsense is never filtered. But can't have the new generations learn about hunting and wilderness self reliance. That'll only mean more sufficient and skilled rebel fighters the leftist governments are going to have to fear in the future...

To the OP's video... Based on that blood trail, if you watched Chinese WWII movies and TV serials like the ones that filled my childhood growing up, you'd think EVERY single hit portrayed was a direct and perfect heartshot, doesn't matter that it is a chaotic battlefield at night, or a ricochet, or men are holding SMGs above their heads and blindly firing out of trenches at a charging enemy without aiming. A small pistol fired by someone that barely wounds the hand of the protagonist or the obvious arch-baddie that you know will not die until the very end of the movie will also generate a spectacular blood splatter on a regular soldier, complete with ragdoll physics and backflip upon being hit...
biggrin.gif

Seems I struck a 6.5 CM nerve……….I probably shouldn’t tell anyone……………the 260 Rem…………..spanks the 6.5 every day………..of the week………….and twice on Sunday……..a 308…..would have cut……that thing in half……it’s so…………motha……fuckin……..awesome
Your shit ain't shit next to my 30 ought 6 biotch

Reactions: FWoo45
The first one looked so bad because it was so low in the chest cavity the blood could come out immediately and freely. This last video kind of show just the opposite, with her exhaling all the blood out because her lungs were full of it, rather than being on the ground.