• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

What is President Trump's Strategy?

crankythunder

Private
Minuteman
Apr 24, 2011
burrokratic republic of michigan
Do do not understand President Trump's campaign advertising strategy.

Why is he not hammering:

1) High cost of Gasoline?
2) Keystone pipeline cancelation?
3) Energy Importation levels vs Energy Independence?
4) High Grocery prices?
5) High inflation?
6) Increasing unemployment rates?
7) Afganistan?
8) Lousy foreign policy (Two major wars in the world, Ukraine and Gaza).?
9) The Border?
10) The Iraq financial lifting of the hold witch financed the current Gaza War?

And lastly, why is he not saying what is right with America?

I remember President Regan's ad Morning in America:

Presidential ad: “It’s Morning Again in America” Ronald Reagan (R) v Walter Mondale (D) [1984—PRIDE] (youtube.com)

He usually does not hire idiots, but he has a couple of morons as campaign managers.

Ok, I am just another lousy engineer but a updated campaign strategy would put this in the bag.

Regards,
Crankster

I'm baffled a well. Especially when he thought talking about migrants eating pets wouldn't make him look like a looney toon. (Even if the reports are true, its not a hard line topic as listed above)

Reactions: Cody S
He needs to focus and pound on the main issues ( which OP has mentioned). Also keep on the media for not making the Kamel answer tough questions and tell everyone her real policies. She is getting a free pass in so many ways from the media.

Reactions: Cody S

Why is he not hammering:

4) High Grocery prices?
5) High inflation?
7) Afganistan?
9) The Border?

Presidential ad: “It’s Morning Again in America” Ronald Reagan (R) v Walter Mondale (D) [1984—PRIDE] (youtube.com)

He usually does not hire idiots, but he has a couple of morons as campaign managers.

Ok, I am just another lousy engineer but a updated campaign strategy would put this in the bag.

Regards,
Crankster

Strategy includes timing. Also you have to admit that the media is not exactly honest. The people that want to hear the message can find it, but the average person is not a news hound.

Which in general leads me to get back to the timing thing. Most of the time you want to coordinate any type of blitz with the people that will be paying attention at the same time.

Most people including myself get very sick of the whole TV thing so they just turn it off or find something else to do. That said, peak 'paying attention' happens much closer to D day.

You should not get the troops riled up and outraged too far in advance.

Reactions: Cody S and rlsmith1

Why is he not hammering:

4) High Grocery prices?
5) High inflation?
7) Afganistan?
9) The Border?

Regards,
Crankster

Donald Trump has zero control over basically any you wrote out. I do know how you feel however.

I'll take politicians are retarded scumbags for $300, Alex.

If memory serves Kamala typically sounds even stupider than George W on TV.
And who sounded smarter in the debate???

And these two are our presidential candidates. JFC.

Reactions: AZLong
He's getting tackled more than some QB's.
Strategy 1- don't try lead.
2? I'm not sure he knows it fully yet.

He has to be feeling the weight of fighting an insurmountable battle virtually alone. Nearly All his "allies" in the past have turned on him. Every step it's another lawsuit, call, letter, scandal, etc. I appreciate that he is the continual thorn in the side of the filthy communists, and their salivating obsession with "getting him" Which speaks volumes.
I just wish there were others who'd stand against what he lifted the curtain to.
Is the the perfect canidate? Not even a little.

Would I want him as my direct supervisor? I'd probably resign if he were.
Does he Love America? I believe he loves it enough be in the executive seat of the Executive branch while we tutor the next John Adams somewhere outta Hilsdale college, BYU, George Washington University, or SVU.

And honestly, this election cycle, whoever wins is going to be battling the most outrageous times of our days.

We will never again jave the America you and I grew up in. What we fight for now is what it will look like 20 years down the road. How far we let them change it, where we complacently allow it to slip, and what and where we draw the line on.

I know that's hard to hear. It was for me, and I refused to believe it, but now I see how important it is to recenter my foccus on what I'm for, not as much what I'm against, and prepare my family for the turbulence ahead.
I suggest you each focus less on the National level that can't be changed, and foccus each of our strengths in where we can make a difference.
God bless us all in the roads ahead.

Have to assume both parties know this and yet we're flooded with them. I assume it's part of the fraud.

Have to wonder why he's golfing if this is the most significant election to date and we're at risk of losing our country?

Candidates should be in battle ground states with 8 weeks to go. Particularly in battle ground states doing on the ground work if they can't count on advertising to persuade.

It really is as if he knows the outcome already or he knows his actions won't influence the outcome.

In all honesty, I have been wondering whether he really wants it anymore
That's kind of my thought as well. Several times he's literally said "We don't need anymore votes", and said that instead they need to stop a rigged election. Makes you wonder if his focus is on "post-election activism" ... vs. actually winning the election. I'm just sayin' ... he's not giving the energy or messaging needed to win states he absolutely must have, like Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Wisconsin. Even though I'm not a fan-boy, for a long time, I was pretty sure he was going to win. Not so much anymore.

Reactions: Nik H
The fact that he has Laura Loomer traveling around with him as some sort of a campaign strategist should say it all.
You'd think someone would tell him "Don't bring the 9/11 'inside job' conspiracy theorist to the 9/11 memorial ceremony - it's a bad look." Hard to imagine his campaign advisors saying "The works, lets make sure Alex Jones is on the plane too." I just don't get it.

You'd think someone would tell him "Don't bring the 9/11 'inside job' conspiracy theorist to the 9/11 memorial ceremony - it's a bad look." Hard to imagine his campaign advisors saying "The works, lets make sure Alex Jones is on the plane too." I just don't get it.

Kamala Harris is not a tough candidate to beat.

Somethings changed with Trump from 2016 to today. 2016 Trump would've kicked KH's ass on the ballots. Today's Trump? I'm not so sure.

Somethings changed with Trump from 2016 to today. 2016 Trump would've kicked KH's ass on the ballots. Today's Trump? I'm not so sure.
She might be tougher than many think. She's working really hard, and listening to her advisors. If she can run an error-free campaign over the next 50-ish days, and if Trump doesn't adjust from his current behaviors, a lot of Republicans are going to wake up on November 6th and say ... "She won by HOW MUCH?"

Why is he not hammering:

4) High Grocery prices?
5) High inflation?
7) Afganistan?
9) The Border?

Regards,
Crankster

With 13 posts in 13 years, we figure you will know for sure. The important thing is that democrats dig up all their old troll accounts and start going to places on the internet they have not been in decades and start sowing the seeds of doubt.

Do you really think that I'd just stop voting Republican because of a rigged debate or some false economy numbers, revised a month before the election? How stupid are you? I know gas will be $7 dollars a gallon if we elect a democrat. I know the vote will be rigged in her favor and I am 100% sure every news outlet in the country is controlled by the communists.

Why not post three reason why you are voting for Trump? Or a brief explanation of why you only post once a year.

Harris and her backers, including mass media, are doing everything right to cast herself as the candidate of hope. They are succeeding at making Trump look like a candidate that stands for racism and divisiveness.

Trump is doing little to dispel it that is making it out into the mainstream media outlets.

He is screwed before he even starts

Harris and her backers, including mass media, are doing everything right to cast herself as the candidate of hope. They are succeeding at making Trump look like a candidate that stands for racism and divisiveness.

Trump is doing little to dispel it that is making it out into the mainstream media outlets.

He is screwed before he even starts
I don't agree that he's screwed before he starts ... as long as he immediately shifts course to talk about policy, his record, Biden's record, and articulates a positive view of America and its future. But if he keeps spewing conspiracy theories, advocate mass-deportation, does a lousy job describing policies the voters care (healthcare, lower costs, etc.), and continues to describe America as a "failure" and a despicable hell-hole of misery and hopelessness ... then I agree with you ... he's screwed. Focusing on Haitian dog-eating, "concepts of a plan" for healthcare, and why the election is already rigged and lost, well, that's a strategy to lose. People will always choose hope and optimism over hopelessness and pessimism. Tell the people why they should vote for him ... not just why they shouldn't vote for Harris. Now that I hear myself say what it will take and process it in light of the candidate ... yeah ... he's screwed. I'm gonna go do some reloading.

The fact of the matter is that relatively few people live in states that matter for campaigning.

California? Doesn't matter. It will go D.
Texas? Doesn't matter. It will go R.
Florida? Doesn't matter. It will go R
New York? Doesn't matter. It will go D.
Pennsylvania is currently a toss up, but has gone D 7 of the last 8 elections.
Illinios? Doesn't matter. It will go D.

Roughly 1/3 of the US population lives in the above 6 states.

Ohio? Ok, this one has split evenly over the last 8 elections, and is generally considered a "battle ground state."

The presidential election is a battle waged in states people don't live in. That's some irony, but it's the truth. Unless you live in a battle ground state, you're not seeing the "A-game" from either campaign.

Reactions: SmileMaker
Unless something explosive happens, everybody has already chosen. The election is not about two candidates, just one. The election is a vote for Trump or not.

Having said that, those against Trump will vote blue. Those not a fan of Kamala will just not vote. The work is on her shoulders at this point. He has already gained all the votes he will get, and all the votes he won't. She is the one who has to get voters out to cast a ballot for her, based on her record with Biden, I don't see it happening for her. If team blue wanted to win, they should have inserted someone outside the Biden Administration.

I don't see enough people going out to vote for her. She has the Hilary issue. She a two faced cunt. That's not even a biased statement on my part. She just comes across like Hilary Clinton...cunty. Even if she was Republican, she would come across that way to me.

Then again, I've become so tainted against women in general, my words might be more biased than I think.

I don't really give a shit either way. It's all corrupt and our country is too broken to be fixed. I'm doing my part to become the best person I can. I just hope everyone can remember that after this is all done, people are still people no matter their political views. I hope we can treat each other with respect whatever the results. History says we won't, and I think we are too broken to even have that kind of civility. Again, I don't really care......go ahead and kill each other, burn the cities down, or whatever.

I think most of the posters in this thread get their news from Main Stream Media. The Trump Train is rollin' down the tracks. Get on and save this country. Most of you sound like you'd be likely guests on The View, or maybe Morning Joe or the Reid Out. God Help Us.....

I don't agree that he's screwed before he starts ... as long as he immediately shifts course to talk about policy, his record, Biden's record, and articulates a positive view of America and its future. But if he keeps spewing conspiracy theories, advocate mass-deportation, does a lousy job describing policies the voters care (healthcare, lower costs, etc.), and continues to describe America as a "failure" and a despicable hell-hole of misery and hopelessness ... then I agree with you ... he's screwed. Focusing on Haitian dog-eating, "concepts of a plan" for healthcare, and why the election is already rigged and lost, well, that's a strategy to lose. People will always choose hope and optimism over hopelessness and pessimism. Tell the people why they should vote for him ... not just why they shouldn't vote for Harris. Now that I hear myself say what it will take and process it in light of the candidate ... yeah ... he's screwed. I'm gonna go do some reloading.
I agree, but it is Trump. That is why I say he is screwed, and BTW, so are we.

Reactions: Sandhog308

He's eight years older, for one thing.

You know how old and frail Biden looks right now, and how fast he declined? Trump is less than four years younger.

At some point the Republicans will pay a price for not developing a young and deep bench. We may be at that point.

Reactions: kthomas
Yet another long time member who never posts randomly coming out of the woodwork….hmm.
IMG_0463.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: Charmingmander
At some point the Republicans will pay a price for not developing a young and deep bench. We may be at that point.
Past the point not only from a candidate perspective but from a strategy perspective.

The Republicans should have strategists as competent as the Democrats. If the Democrats can get Harris in office, they deserve a gold star in the development of an effective strategy that totally obfuscates their true intentions.

Unless something explosive happens, everybody has already chosen. The election is not about two candidates, just one. The election is a vote for Trump or not.

Having said that, those against Trump will vote blue. Those not a fan of Kamala will just not vote. The work is on her shoulders at this point. He has already gained all the votes he will get, and all the votes he won't. She is the one who has to get voters out to cast a ballot for her, based on her record with Biden, I don't see it happening for her. If team blue wanted to win, they should have inserted someone outside the Biden Administration.

I don't see enough people going out to vote for her. She has the Hilary issue. She a two faced cunt. That's not even a biased statement on my part. She just comes across like Hilary Clinton...cunty. Even if she was Republican, she would come across that way to me.

Then again, I've become so tainted against women in general, my words might be more biased than I think.

I don't really give a shit either way. It's all corrupt and our country is too broken to be fixed. I'm doing my part to become the best person I can. I just hope everyone can remember that after this is all done, people are still people no matter their political views. I hope we can treat each other with respect whatever the results. History says we won't, and I think we are too broken to even have that kind of civility. Again, I don't really care......go ahead and kill each other, burn the cities down, or whatever.
Problem is they dont even have to "get out" to vote for her. That will be done for them.(Wink wink)

Past the point not only from a candidate perspective but from a strategy perspective.

The Republicans should have strategists as competent as the Democrats. If the Democrats can get Harris in office, they deserve a gold star in the development of an effective strategy that totally obfuscates their true intentions.

Very true. The last good strategist associated with the Republicans was Steve Bannon. Obviously that piece got taken off the chess board and there had been no replacement.

Why is he not hammering:

4) High Grocery prices?
5) High inflation?
7) Afganistan?
9) The Border?

Regards,
Crankster

Talks about that stuff constantly at every single rally, I’ve seen a few ads saying the same things on TV.

The problem is approximately half the country wants mass immigration from shithole countries, sodomites teaching preschoolers about gender fluidity, expensive housing and gas, wars overseas and an end to the bill of rights. If they didn’t want those things they wouldn’t vote for Democrats.

Have to assume both parties know this and yet we're flooded with them. I assume it's part of the fraud.

Have to wonder why he's golfing if this is the most significant election to date and we're at risk of losing our country?

Candidates should be in battle ground states with 8 weeks to go. Particularly in battle ground states doing on the ground work if they can't count on advertising to persuade.

It really is as if he knows the outcome already or he knows his actions won't influence the outcome.

Stress relief. Can’t go shooting, they took his guns.

A good strategist will not be see.

But his effects will be, and I'm not seeing those at the moment. It could be 34-dimensional chess that I'm simply not brilliant enough to understand. What was obvious is that Steve Bannon and the other misfits from the 2016 campaign took a Democrat NYC billionaire and made him appealing to a broad group of conservatives across the demographic range by delivering simple and effective messaging, and that's missing right now.

But his effects will be, and I'm not seeing those at the moment. It could be 34-dimensional chess that I'm simply not brilliant enough to understand. What was obvious is that Steve Bannon and the other misfits from the 2016 campaign took a Democrat NYC billionaire and made him appealing to a broad group of conservatives across the demographic range by delivering simple and effective messaging, and that's missing right now.
Oh I agree.

He should have just stayed out of the spot light.