• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Rifle Scopes what rings and base

Re: what rings and base

Ok. Since you gave no information whatsoever about how the rifle will be used.

You need a picatinny base, either 0moa or 20moa made for a Remington 700 short action.

You need 30mm <span style="text-decoration: line-through">low</span> medium (since you dont know the size of your scope I guess either) rings made for a picatinny rail.

Everything else is just deciding how much money you want to spend.

Well, you cant expect to be spoon fed all your answers on here. Im willing to bet there are 500 posts on here about what rings and base to use, and thats just the ones involving Remington 700's.

Literally it all comes down to what you want to spend. Youre scope will still work with a $70 total setup of Weaver rail and rings, or with a $400 setup of all Badger stuff.

I told you all the essentials for what you need, now do some of your own research. You wouldve gotten much better responses if you would have at least researched enough to list three of each thing you had narrowed it down to.

I don't think this guy could have acted more like an infant. Is there not an age that is recommended to become a member? Maybe he should be banned before he spreads his adolescence any further.

Also, you need to fix the apparent mistakes in your sig.

If <span style="font-weight: bold">you're</span> a new member<span style="font-weight: bold">, </span>make sure you read every post on this forum before you ask any kind of questions. <span style="font-weight: bold">D </span>on't make the same mistake <span style="font-weight: bold">I</span> made!!!!!!!!!!

For having such a SCARY avatar he sure got offended easily by some constructive criticism that would save him a lot of grief in the long run on here.

Guess Mods can remove this topic now please. Its wasting space now since no one knows what his original question was.

It is pathetic the amount of people who post questions without performing any research whatsoever. I have a few hobbies I seek answers for my questions but I always use the search function and research. You will learn more by researching than having someone provide you the answers

You can ask for the time or learn how to build a clock. I would prefer to build a clock

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Nublet</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ya, this forum is about useless... just a flame-festival... ignore most people here. </div></div>

I'm new here as well, but....

...you have 4 posts, have been registered for two days and yet come to this forum with an attitude like this.

That's like being invited to someone else's house and spitting in their face. There's a lot of knowledge in here. By using the search function, I had almost every question I came here with answered 5 times.