• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Maggie’s What to do with Stimulus ck.

Duc

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Supporter
Oct 16, 2007
NE. Illinios
This year, taxpayers will receive an Economic Stimulus Payment.. This is a very exciting new program that I will explain using the Q and A format:
"Q. What is an Economic Stimulus Payment?
"A. It is money that the federal government will send to taxpayers.
"Q. Where will the government get this money?
"A. From taxpayers.

"Q. So the government is giving me back my own money?
"A. Only a smidgen.

"Q. What is the purpose of this payment?
"A. The plan is that you will use the money to purchase a high-definition TV set, thus stimulating the economy.

"Q. But isn't that stimulating the economy of China?
"A. Shut up."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Below is some helpful advice on how to best help the US economy by spending your stimulus check wisely:

If you spend that money at Wal-Mart, all the money will go to China.

If you spend it on gasoline it will go to the Arabs.

If you purchase a computer it will go to India.

If you purchase fruit and vegetables it will go to Mexico, Honduras, and Guatemala. (unless you buy organic).

If you buy a car it will go to Japan.*

If you purchase useless crap it will go to Taiwan.

And none of it will help the American economy.

We need to keep that money here in America. You can keep the money in America by spending it at yard sales, going to a baseball game, or spend it on prostitutes, beer (domestic ONLY), or tattoos, since those are the only businesses still in the US.

Re: What to do with Stimulus ck.

I suggest you send it to me
smile.gif
... PM me for address and thank you.

Re: What to do with Stimulus ck.

Somebody sent this to me:

On October 22, 2007, AmericanMadeProducts.com, Inc. was formed in Bridgeport, Michigan. Our launch date is February 9, 2009. By then we will be the world’s largest one-stop-shop for purchasing anything made, manufactured, or assembled in America. Our staff offers over 150 combined years of customer service experience. We offer a nine member research team and a toll free number which will be answered by a live AmericanMadeProducts.com, Inc. representative who will take your order over the phone or assist you in navigating the website step by step.

This company is based on a belief in the American worker and the quality of American made products. It is my desire and everyone involved with AmericanMadeProducts.com, to offer once again to the consumer, high quality with a great value. The success of this company hinges on the number of people who will shop here. I encourage you to tell your friends and family about AmericanMadeProducts.com and if you have any suggestions how we can be better, don’t hesitate to let us know. We look forward to doing business with you.