• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

What's happening at Primary Arms?

jlow

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 15, 2010
This is my favorite place to get stuff but recently been having problems. Try to order two carbine buffers on June 8th but the website would not allow me to log on with my "old password", say it will send me an e-mail to input new password - never received the e-mail. Finally gave up after a couple of times and order as a "guest". Order went though and my CC was charged. No confirmation of order since then. They will not accept any phone call, message via their website was unanswered. Used the e-mail address from their voice message where they say they are shipping and will answer the next day - no response?

Are they in business?

@marsh1 is on SH and should be able to figure out what’s going on with your order.

I have placed 3 orders in the past two weeks and everything thats not backordered have shipped fast and on time.

Just waiting on the ACOG ACSS Aurora to ship! @marsh1

So TOTALLY my fault as it appears that all the messages went to my spam folder... Should have checked.

Just want to give big thanks to Marsh and all the great folks at PA for all the help in the time being - this is the reason why I buy from them and why you should too!

Reactions: Chasing