When will the Atlas bipods be back in stock?

Re: When will the Atlas bipods be back in stock?

On November 22nd I sent the flowing e-mail to [email protected]:
Hi,

Approximately +/- 2 weeks is the backorder wait for a BT-10 Atlas Bipod?

On December 01 I received the following response:

Thank you for your interest and we are running 6-8 weeks behind on the Atlas bipods.

Best Regards,

Kasey Beltz
Partner
B&T Industries L.L.C.
PO Box 771071
Wichita, KS 67277
316.721.3222 phone
316.721.1021 fax
www.accu-shot.com
[email protected]

I wonder if that is for in stock orders or orders already placed? Also is there a "list" to get on to get one?

Thanks guys now I just need to find a rail for 2 3/4" stud spacing that is on my Bell and Carlson stock

We are shipping bipods daily and have shipped a ton out to dealers in the last few weeks.

We are trying to get caught up but to date am failing at that effort!

Thanks again for everyone's support, I appreciate it.

Kasy-

Awesome kit, sold my V7 for the V8 for my AI. Question... what exactly does the new adjustment knob on the spigot do? Does it take out the minimal back lash from the v7?

-Jeremy

Just placed an order for one at triad tactical... didn't say out of stock so hopefully it went through
grin.gif

Still need one more... if only I had the funds for both..

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: koobs</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just placed an order for one at triad tactical... didn't say out of stock so hopefully it went through
grin.gif

Still need one more... if only I had the funds for both..</div></div>

I think he has more in stock. I talked to Steve on the phone this morning when I ordered mine.

netranger6, Thanks for your patronage.

The V2 AI Spigot has fore/aft movement in the spigot, plug it in and then use the knob to tighten it up.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Kasey</div><div class="ubbcode-body">netranger6, Thanks for your patronage.

The V2 AI Spigot has fore/aft movement in the spigot, plug it in and then use the knob to tighten it up. </div></div>

Cool. Great piece of gear man.

Funny
laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Kasey</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Will do! No More Racing, with a 18 Nov order date, it'll be January unless LEO/Military. Sorry. </div></div>

I got an early version v7 bipod off the classified section and after installing it on my AI found there was some slop and play within the spigot and rifle body. I spoke to Accu-Shot and they acknowledge some differences in the spigot length and sent me a new adjustable one which locks in perfectly. You can't beat their customer service and they shipped it fast.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Kasey</div><div class="ubbcode-body">netranger6, Thanks for your patronage.

The V2 AI Spigot has fore/aft movement in the spigot, plug it in and then use the knob to tighten it up. </div></div>

Picture.jpg

I have been reading about these Atlas's for prob. about a yr. now and I am all but convinced this Atlas will be a game changing piece of kit for my precision based AR's which currently run Harris brms's w. ADM AD-BP's.

I also have been following Kasey's numerous posts in all the various Atlas threads on diff. forums and always its the same polite, informative, and grateful responses on his part. This is def. not the standard either from my exp.

Now that I see these badboy's are finally shipping out, its only a matter of very short time before I get my grubby lil mits on this piece of exceptionally fine crafted kit:)

According to UPS website, my bipod arrived at my house yesterday morning 1 1/2 hours after I left the house. Now I'm over 200 miles away for work and can't see it until Saturday. It's almost as bad as Christmas when I was 7 and I knew I had a brand new BB gun under the tree and couldn't have it until Christmas morning.

U.S. Tactical Supply has them in stock but only the standard mount; not the lever release. It will stay mounted on my rifle so I'm not concerned about that and I'll keep a stubby standard screwdriver handy if there happens to be a chance when I might want to remove it.

I just completed my order and UPS ground is only $12, putting the total at $232.

<span style="font-weight: bold">CLICK HERE to see the Atlas Bipod V8 on U.S. Tactical Supply</span>

Kasey, where can we get the version 2 AI spigot with a v8 already on it (the flush looking one, no rail attachment)?
Thanks
-Felipe

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Adam B</div><div class="ubbcode-body">got any coupons codes for us tactical? </div></div>

Sorry, man. I don't have any coupon codes, nor could I find any online.