• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Where do you buy Precious metals?

300zx_tt

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 18, 2021
South East Pennsylvania
Been buying more silver and fractional gold recently. Have been using Jm bullion and SD bullion. Anybody else I should be looking at?

Silver I don’t really care what I buy, bars, rounds, kilo bars doesn’t matter, just looking for as close to spot as I can get.

am a bit more picky when it comes to gold, I like certain coins and bars better than others.
What’s some of your guys favorite precious to buy?

Pic of my cook island “the Rock” coin, since it’s one of my cooler coins

IMG_1141.png

It's well worth your time to find a local dealer that is honest, reliable and that you can trust.
Personally I prefer government minted coins as they are much easier to sell in a hurry if you need to.

None in my area, but with today’s internet options, it’s less big of deal than it used to be.

I agree on the government minted.

SG Ammo .
I buy ammo on a monthly basis from SG. I typically will order to replace whatever I shot that month and then add 500-1k on top depending on the calibers I’m ordering… it’s literally built into my monthly budget

Just looking to buy a bit of precious metal to supplement the gun collection and pass down to the kid(s)