• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Rifle Scopes which rings?

random dude

Private
Minuteman
Nov 6, 2010
australia
Im hoping you guys here may be able to help me out.I have a remington 700 308 action mounted in a AICS stock with a krieger 5R palma barrel and EGW picatinny rail.I have a IOR 3-18x42 scope with the 35mm tube that Im wanting to fit but Im unsure of what height/brand rings to use.
regards Tony.

Re: which rings?

Give Scott Berish at Libery Optics a call. He should have V-Tac rings in stock that will work for your scope. That's what came with my IOR when I bought it.

I wasn't impressed with them (the rings, not Scott, he'll treat you right) but they worked OK. All my other optics wear Badger.

Actually I still have one scope with MK4 rings but I don't think Leupy makes 35mm.

Re: which rings?

Get a set of Seekins low rings and don't look back. Glen makes some awesome stuff, order offline or give him a call and he will hook you up.

http://www.seekinsprecision.com/index_p.php?p=rings

I would also recommend Badger Ordnance, but they do not currently make 35mm rings, but I believe they are working on some currently, although I do not know when they will be available.