• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Who sells the cool little steel body .22 targets??

slimguns

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 2, 2007
Albq., NM
I remember seeing them on here months ago but I was broke and now I finally have some money that hasn't been spent on ammo and I can't find the guy.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
Slim

Re: Who sells the cool little steel body .22 targets??

Fiiiiiiinally ordered these!!! I can hardly wait. I should be getting them a day or so before finals is over and then I get 2 weeks straight to play with them!!! Sweet!!

I did get them. They look great and I'm headed out in about an hour to go "test" them. I got a large man w/ flapper and 2 small ones w/ stands for around $150'ish I think. Pretty good for what you get.

I can hardly wait to get some centerfire targets for the .308.

IMG_0963.jpg

Made these out of 1/4" T 1. Set them out from 25 to 100 yds. and let the granddaughters have at them. Yes I shoot them to, have to get the wind right on the skinny ones.

Took em out and got home an hour late......needless to say the wifey was "not in a good mood" (her words) that I had the son out and we missed our planned dinner.

I hadn't had that much fun with the .22's in a while. From shooting the MarkII at 220M at the small man in 8-12MPH wind to on the move shooting with the spike's upper and large man.

Too much fun. Something about hearing and seeing your hits makes it soo much more fun.