Who Shot the Shooter?

thefiremeister

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 7, 2009
Nevada
I could be all wrong here but it didn't look like the two police snipers shot the shooter. They two in all the pictures. They looked awfully surprised when the rounds from the shooter started popping off.

Was there another team that took the shot?

Which one?

Heads up it's 38 pages. Worth to read it all.

Reactions: plong
And also to answer your question, I have not seen anything that definitively says which team it was. The claim I’ve seen is “team 3” took the shot with an SR25 but the only pic I’ve seen from team 3 shows what appears to be a bolt action rifle so who knows at this point. . . We may never know.

All I keep seeing is the same picture of the two police snipers. The news media makes it look those two, or one of those two took the shot . I've watched that video a bunch of time and I'm thinking the is no way those guys shot anything.

Not talking shit about them or their skills just saying, from what I saw, they did not make the shot.

So what was "Team Threes" location?

More I see and read about this in the news the worse it gets.

Local news today mentioned the counter sniper “moving position due to trees blocking the view” before taking the shot. Unverified but interesting the angle they showed. Had to move to his left to have the open shot from what they showed.

*Edit
Another report is the more distal “team” took the shot.

Last edited:
Local news today mentioned the counter sniper “moving position due to trees blocking the view” before taking the shot. Unverified but interesting the angle they showed. Had to move to his left to have the open shot from what they showed.
That would likely be the boonie hat team changing the direction they were facing.