• It's Hunting Season: Show Us Your Rack!

Hunting season is finally here and we want to see pictures of your rack! Show us what you've got and we'll throw in a few t-shirts to people that send pics 👀

View thread
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Who was loking for H4350?

Ill will post when any 8lb.ers come in, I do have two 8 lb. of AR-COMP $215.60 =26.95/Lb. which is RL-15 reformulated to be temperature insensitive and burn closer to Varget's burn rate. (Per Alliant)

I got 10# coming that I ordered from Natchez on Monday. I happened to catch it a few minutes after it was posted on their site.
If it comes down to it, this will last me the rest of the year.

I have not seen any in years.
On gunbot.net there was some, I called. The girl said that so many people tried to buy it that it sold out in seconds and then more and more people were trying, but the volume crashed their web site. The bot could still see H4350 so they were stuck with a crashed web site and phone calls all day long of people wanting H4350.

That was the closest I have been to finding it in years.
I could see it on their web site.... but when I clicked, the site did not work.
Be still my heart.

I have not seen any in years.
On gunbot.net there was some, I called. The girl said that so many people tried to buy it that it sold out in seconds and then more and more people were trying, but the volume crashed their web site. The bot could still see H4350 so they were stuck with a crashed web site and phone calls all day long of people wanting H4350.

That was the closest I have been to finding it in years.
I could see it on their web site.... but when I clicked, the site did not work.
Be still my heart.

I got my cc # in on that one before it crashed and was sold out. So close.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Finally got an 8# today on Cabelas website. After inflation, tax and shipping it came to $260. It hurt but at least I have some.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

It's showing back up, I've picked up 20lbs over the past two days between local and internet buys. Cabelas should have given you free shipping if it was over $99

This thread has shown me in stock H4350 at Cabelas for $30/lb (2 lb limit) + $20 haz mat + shipping = $45/lb.
While I am grateful, that would be 50 cents/shot in 7mmRemMag.

I think I have enough H4350 left in the jug to get through to the next Presidency, if I really economize.
I have plenty of IMR4350 if I need to tough it out without a flat temperature curve.

So I am going to fold these cards.