• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Wilcox RAPTAR Value?

LRShooter101

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 6, 2013
Southern, IN
I am not having any luck with my Google skills finding an answer for this one. I am guessing that is probably because it is a fairly uncommon occurrence for these to come up for sale, and because there is just not a lot out of them out there. I am trying to find what an "average" or "realistic" price would be for a used Wilcox RAPTAR, and I was hoping that I could some feedback from everyone. This would be the civilian legal model. It would NOT be a "S" model with the onboard ballistics. It would be in good condition with no damage or significant wear & tear. Thanks in advance!
*EDIT, this is NOT an attempt to sale one here in this topic!

• Sad
Reactions: SpeedDrop
The problem is dude, now everybody knows you got one and can PM you with offers

So it kind of doesn’t matter what your intentions are because the effect is the the same, and your intentions are known only to you

So if I were you, I’d get a membership list the thing for your highest price, then come back here and ask this question

The problem is dude, now everybody knows you got one and can PM you with offers

So it kind of doesn’t matter what your intentions are because the effect is the the same, and your intentions are known only to you

So if I were you, I’d get a membership list the thing for your highest price, then come back here and ask this question
I have a membership, so I could post it in the PX for sale. Without trying to get an idea of what one is currently worth, I have no idea of where to even start with a listing price, nor what kind of an offer I should consider accepting? I am only finding current prices on the newer "S" and "Xe" models. In the past I had seen prices on the standard model anywhere from $4k-$7k, that is a big range, and I have no idea where those prices are at today?

So a RAPTAR ES or a RAPTAR LITE ES? If the former maybe 3K and the Lite ES even less to move it

The real deal FP units with the ballistics solver move pretty steadily 7.5-9K but the happy spot is in the middle as comparison

Reactions: LRShooter101
I actually thought I got a good deal on an older unlocked RAPTAR ES , but it turned out only the vis laser would go to 7 and the IR was still limited to 3. So I guess along with my PVS-21s that just makes me a modern militaria collector 🤪

I’ve had my Raptar listed for months inside the values people are stating here with very few nibbles. Either they are wrong or these are selling in the 7-9k range somewhere else.
It may be that we are truly wrong.

It is a specialized piece of hardware. It is also an EXPENSIVE piece of hardware which reduces the number of people interested. Is yours an FP unit with AB?