• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Advanced Marksmanship Wobble Zone Different with Different Bags Heavy Fill vs Light Fill?

Walker TR

Long Range Pipehitter
Minuteman
Mar 1, 2017
Keller Texas
Just thought I would put this out there. When I shoot with a bag such as a Pint Size Game Changer with the heavy fill (Sand Like Fill) off a barricade it seems I am much more solid (less natural wobble) than if I shoot with a Gamer Changer or other barricade bags with the air beads or similar type fill (Less dense). Any else found this same difference when you are barricade shooting with heavier fill bags?

Just thought I would put this out there. When I shoot with a bag such as a Pint Size Game Changer with the heavy fill (Sand Like Fill) off a barricade it seems I am much more solid (less natural wobble) than if I shoot with a Gamer Changer or other barricade bags with the air beads or similar type fill (Less dense). Any else found this same difference when you are barricade shooting with heavier fill bags?

Almost always gonna be the case. Denser fill is going be more stable. The trade off is weight.