Wokism gone mad

Dead Eye Dick

Command Spec 4 (formally known as Wiillk)
Minuteman
Supporter
May 18, 2020
North Louisiana
Wokeism gone made......

The Lord Of The Rings by J.R.R. Tolkien is a story of epic high fantasy set in Middle-earth that has been beloved by many around the world - many WHITE SUPREMACISTS, that is. Here are just ten reasons why this fantasy is not innocent fun, but is actually a white supremacy tome disguised as literature:

1. There are 9 members of the Fellowship, yet not a single elf or hobbit of color: Shameful.

2. Middle-earth is absolutely filled with wizards in robes: Just like the KKK.

3. Speaking of wizards, the main wizard is Gandalf The White: Be a little less obvious, Tolkien.

4. The poor, disenfranchised creatures known as "orcs" are portrayed as evil: Tolkien really missed the boat in not showing why their violent war against white supremacy is justified.

5. The evil land of Mordor is known as the Black Land, which is behind the Black Gate: The bigotry is overwhelming.

6. The White Tree of Gondor is a symbol of goodness: Clearly a sign that according to Tolkien, the good guys are the white guys. Disgusting.

7. Actually, everything in the free city of Minas Tirith is white: It is located by the White Mountains, seven levels of the city are surrounded by white walls, and it is built higher and higher until it finally reaches the highest point of the city, which is the White Tower. What more evidence could you need?

8. Saruman, who is depicted as a traitorous bad wizard, quits wearing his white robe: Gandalf even tells Saruman, "I liked white better." It's been right in front of us this whole time.

9. The Easterlings and Haradrim are foreigners who just so happen to ally with the evil Lord Sauron: Will the xenophobia never end?

10. Finally, the whole story is praising white people for stealing and destroying the Ring of Power forged in the Black Land: REEEEE!!!!

Well, there you have it. These are just ten of the reasons that The Lord of the Rings is a clear textbook on white supremacy. Until next time — read better books, and don't be white

From Babylon bee in case you have not guessed.

Well, Radagast (the brown). But yeah, he got shit on all the time.

And, the elves were pure and got to live to be over 1000 years old (just like that pesky 1000 year reich that the honkies tried to do in Germany).

Don’t forget that babylon fell!

The parent CO for all these Marxist rags is buzzfeed. Look it up.

Well, Radagast (the brown). But yeah, he got shit on all the time.

And, the elves were pure and got to live to be over 1000 years old (just like that pesky 1000 year reich that the honkies tried to do in Germany).

Don’t forget that babylon fell!

The parent CO for all these Marxist rags is buzzfeed. Look it up.
The Babylon Bee is a satire news organization, very conservative and Christian where they make fun of all this woke/marxist stuff.

Sadly, some will take the BB’s article as serious…

But on a serious note… Tolkien came from an empire that ruled the black and brown… and where the Black Knight was an allegory dating back more than 1000 years.

And had just finished fighting Devastating war started by a member of the Black Hand… and against an enemy that used a black cross on all its gear….

And when he started writing in 1937, the black shirts and black-uniformed SS were at the peak of their power in Italy and Germany….

So based on Tolkiens life experience (and the hole theme of the books)… one could also point out that the Hobbitses were fighting Nazi-ism and fascist dictatorship and oppression .

So Hobbits were the original ANTIFA.

Which is not a stretch since half the little retard Antifas living in Their parents basement totally think they are living in a LOTR universe and dress up at ComiCon every year to prove it.

Well done Babylon Bee, however, for pointing out the left stupidity once again!!!

Cheers!

Tolkien went out of his way to state none of it was an allegory for real life events. There's definitely influences from different groups when it comes to the races though and he gave a couple examples. The hobbits are brits.

The brits did not have a grand mythos like many other cultures so he made one. And it's a great one at that.

Tolkien went out of his way to state none of it was an allegory for real life events. There's definitely influences from different groups when it comes to the races though and he gave a couple examples. The hobbits are brits.

The brits did not have a grand mythos like many other cultures so he made one. And it's a great one at that.

Yeah... and Mark Twain said of Huck Finn and Tom Sawyer that they should never be analyzed or studied...

It's a brilliant set of stories which, in the end, show that even the smallest person can have a big effect on the world.

His WW1 experiences seared so much into his mind... followed by the years he spent in Berchtesgaden and Salzberg after the war... It's all allegorical. Whether Tolkien admits it or not.

And, did I mention, Brilliant?

Cheers,

Sirhr

I didn't read the books because I am straight and not a nerd. I have seen the movies becuae I have yet to find a women my age or younger that doesn't love them. Did the books ascribe skin colors to the characters?