• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Woman incites riot over canceled party. Offers to pay rioters.

MK20

Major Member
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 17, 2018
    The land of many waters
    Screenshot_20240713-111415_Brave.jpg

Didn’t know the Amish could skate…
    The amish cannot skate, nor play hockey.

They won't play hockey because the idea of a bunch of white guys wearing masks and carrying sticks sets in some sort of survival instinct and they just run away.
    Don't really understand it myself....but whatevah.

The amish cannot skate, nor play hockey.

They won't play hockey because the idea of a bunch of white guys wearing masks and carrying sticks sets in some sort of survival instinct and they just run away.
    Don't really understand it myself....but whatevah.

Last black........amish hockey player I heard about slit the throat of a white player with his skate.

Amish like to encourage riots.

"they're not gonna stop before Election Day in November, and they're not gonna stop after Election Day, and they should not."- Kamala Harris

Reactions: Mwalex
    Didn’t know the Amish could skate…
    Fair point. Comedian Carlos Mencia had a show called "Mind of Mencia."

He had a skit on there called "Stereotype Olympics." A white guy, a black guy, a mexican guy and a chinese guy.

So, the mexican won at border crossing, no surprise.

However, when it came to looting and running, the black guy was the odds on favorite was the black guy who was ahead of the white and the asian guys. But he got tricked and cheated by the mexican.

Asian guy proved the asian legend and did, in fact, have the smallest penis.

The only one who could ice skate was the white guy.

So, color me suprised that amish can ice skate. Or was this roller skating?

• Haha
    Reactions: 232593
    Fair point. Comedian Carlos Mencia had a show called "Mind of Mencia."

He had a skit on there called "Stereotype Olympics." A white guy, a black guy, a mexican guy and a chinese guy.

So, the mexican won at border crossing, no surprise.

However, when it came to looting and running, the black guy was the odds on favorite was the black guy who was ahead of the white and the asian guys. But he got tricked and cheated by the mexican.

Asian guy proved the asian legend and did, in fact, have the smallest penis.

The only one who could ice skate was the white guy.

So, color me suprised that amish can ice skate. Or was this roller skating?

Holy shit! You've made me remember Ari Shaffir's "Amazing Racist" skits! :ROFLMAO:

And notice without exception that each amish person is first to threaten or commit violence in response to words. Words.

Well, that kind of behavior is how you conquer a village and sell the victims into slavery. But it is not how you grow coffee beans.

And notice without exception that each amish person is first to threaten or commit violence in response to words. Words.

Well, that kind of behavior is how you conquer a village and sell the victims into slavery. But it is not how you grow coffee beans.

Not just amish women, but women in general have become super disrespectful and violent as of late. White privilege my ass! These bitches have female privilege! :mad:

• Love
    Reactions: W54/XM-388