• It's Hunting Season: Show Us Your Rack!

Hunting season is finally here and we want to see pictures of your rack! Show us what you've got and we'll throw in a few t-shirts to people that send pics 👀

View thread
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Firearms WTB - ARC Nucleus Gen 2/Archimedes action - LA

Is it a Gen 2 or 1.2? Somebody reached out to me with a 1.2 but I need/want a Gen 2 because I have all the bolt heads already.
You probably misunderstood. He said CDG and not Nucleus or Archimedes. I’m not sure that the bolt heads are cross compatible. I don’t think that they are, but you’d have to check with ARC to be sure.

You probably misunderstood. He said CDG and not Nucleus or Archimedes. I’m not sure that the bolt heads are cross compatible. I don’t think that they are, but you’d have to check with ARC to be sure.
Oh whoops, I did see the CDG for sale. I'm holding out on buying a CDG with all new heads and action wrench. If I go that route I'm selling my Nuc SA. I know for sure the bolt heads don't interchange between CDG and Nucleus.

With the short actions at least.
1.2 on the left. Archimedes on the right. On the gen 1 boltface, where the numbers are, it's extended further forward.

20240708_180954.jpg

Last edited: