• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

WTB WTB: Colt M16, M16A1 M16A2 or Sendra Bushmaster Conversion M16 Transferable MachineGun.

Wanting To Buy
You want a DIAS...
56703050-97E4-4442-8208-D3A42BCD5913.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 748rpilot
So uh, gotta ask. How much dick you suck for that amount of cash? 🤣🤣

In all seriousness though. I’d hold out for a RIA or Morphys Auction and try to get the M16A2
None. I have a Rich Wife.
But it sounds like you're a man of Great Experience in the art of sucking dicks. :ROFLMAO:

Now on a serious note, I have tried and won a M16 on the Morphy Auction and the fees are a bitch. You think your getting a Great Deal when you win the auction until they hit you with those commission fees. Ridiculous. And that is just the money I usually walk around with in my wallet. Not a Big Deal.

Still looking for one. Bump.

Last edited:
None. I have a Rich Wife.
But it sounds like you're a man of Great Experience in the art of sucking dicks. :ROFLMAO:

Now on a serious note, I have tried and won a M16 on the Morphy Auction and the fees are a bitch. You think your getting a Great Deal when you win the auction until they hit you with those commission fees. Ridiculous. And that is just the money I usually walk around with in my wallet. Not a Big Deal.

Still looking for one. Bump.
Yeah, the kings of the 28% buyers premium….

Reactions: Charger442