New tee just dropped. Shop now!

Grab yours

SOLD WTB Dasher mag kits or Dasher mags

HellcatActual

Choochin
Minuteman
Oct 11, 2020
all over
in need of mag kits to run Dasher in AICS. if anyone has any they can part with, would be a HUGE help. they are sold out literally everywhere Ilook.

if you have the kits in mags and you want to sell a package deal im game.

or if anyone knows a store that has them in stock that I might have missed in my search, that would be a big help too

I need two.

thanks.

ETA: fellow member hooked me up. thanks for all the messages. solid work fellas

Last edited:
I have two, new, but no package. Got them in a prize package at a match a few years back.
I'll see if they are where they are suppose to be when i get off work this afternoon.

in need of mag kits to run Dasher in AICS. if anyone has any they can part with, would be a HUGE help. they are sold out literally everywhere Ilook.

if you have the kits in mags and you want to sell a package deal im game.

or if anyone knows a store that has them in stock that I might have missed in my search, that would be a big help too

I need two.

thanks.
I ran in to the same problem last week, just got my dasher build down and went to buy the mag kits and nothing is available. But swanys has the kit made by HDR gear. Only prob is I placed my order and money was taken from account and haven’t got a shipping confirmation. Tried calling like 4 times with no response, so idk what up with that but they are showing in stock at swanys.

thanks man! appreciate the heads up. Jeremy is probably busy oiling his beard and combing out a 6BR case thats been stuck in there for 2 years
Update in those mag kits from swanys. Ended up getting ahold of him because I never got a shipping confirmation, and he told me that the kits are for aw mags not aics. So unfortunately that’s not gonna work for you man if you placed a order.

Update in those mag kits from swanys. Ended up getting ahold of him because I never got a shipping confirmation, and he told me that the kits are for aw mags not aics. So unfortunately that’s not gonna work for you man if you placed a order.

I did not since a member hear reached out and hooked me up with a set of mags already.

thanks for the update, incase anyone else goes that route.

I did not since a member hear reached out and hooked me up with a set of mags already.

thanks for the update, incase anyone else goes that route.
It actually turned out fine, I thought I was screwed but he ended just sending me some mags with the kit installed. Even after refunding my money. I’m not going to complain about that.