• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Accessories WTB RRS BC-18 Micro Ball

It’s not rrs but for the money work pretty well. Leofoto Mbc-20 it’s just an option this ones not for sale. I really like it for glassing with the pan feature. Picked it up on eBay for $40 with the mini tripod used. 45E6C117-050F-49C7-93E5-03D22D400932.jpeg65B2039B-D244-492D-81FD-DB6EABC18BE1.jpegFCAE8C56-05E0-4A23-BFFE-A899232454AA.jpeg

Last edited:
Are you wanting one for glass or rifle? I can’t remember the rating but if you put a 15 lb rifle on this with it locked down the rifle will just fall, not fast but it will not hold it. But my meopta glass 15x56 works like a dream.

I’m going to get a 200 mm rail and have my meoptas on one side with outdoorsmen mount. terrapin with arca adapter with this leofoto mount on the other side. I’ve only used this ball head with the mini tripod and binos in a box blind. I didn’t mention earlier and have tried to find it but the ball head came with a arca adapter of its own it’s small and light weight but I think it will work good with Bono’s or lrf. I think my children have packed it off. If I find it I’ll post a pic of it. But I’m sure rrs ball head would work great they make amazing products. I just spent my mad money on the anvil 30 to hold everything up with a jobu designs tripod . Hope this helps.