• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

WTB: Transferable M16 Machine Gun or HK 53/33 Machine Gun in Michigan

338LM_Sniper

Supporter
Minuteman
    I am looking to get back into the NFA game.... Well I do still own Suppressors so I guess I am still in the game with NFA toys but not like years ago when I owned many Transferable Fully Automatic weapons.

I would like to find a reasonably priced M16 that is Pre-86 Fully Transferable.

A Sendra XM15 would be Ideal but let me know what you have for sale.

I would also be interested in HK machine guns like the HK53 / HK33

Cash in Hand waiting.

Thx

Last edited:
    Missed a Sendra (Bushmaster) XM15 for $15000 on another gun board. These are typically the cheapest and sell for around $15000-$18000 in Excellent shape and depending on the seller. Private sellers will be more reasonable, but there are a couple of NFA Pimp dealers out there who buy Low, I mean very Low, and sell Super High.

I am looking to get back into the NFA game.... Well I do still own Suppressors so I guess I am still in the game with NFA toys but not like years ago when I owned many Transferable Fully Automatic weapons.

I would like to find a reasonably priced M16 that is Pre-86 Fully Transferable.

A Sendra XM15 would be Ideal but let me know what you have for sale.

Cash in Hand waiting.

Thx

You may want to check out this site. Their information relative to pricing is pretty accurate.

Hope it helps

MG Price Guide

I was at the gun show in Mobile Al. yesterday and there was a pre 86 Thompson there that was transferable. The guy was asking 16K for it. I drooled over it, but don't have that much cash to spare at the moment lol.

There is a guy in the Pensacola, Fort Walton beach area that usually has some of that stuff. His name is Jay, an ex Air Force PJ. A really cool guy, you might contact him to see if he has anything

I've got a friend with an excellent condition Colt M16a2 that was purchased last year from Ruben in Miami. Pre-86, fully transferrable, $24k. If you're interested shoot me a pm and I'll get you in touch.

Fortunately my buddy isn't Reuben. He bought the M16, a four position MP5, and a Mac11 from him last year on the same trip. I do agree that he originally overpaid; he's come to terms with that and is being pretty damn reasonable with his asking price on the m16 considering what it is. He's a good dude. Let's look past the source and help the guy find a buyer at a good price. ;)