The amp will come with pilots
1. 6/6.5 creedmoor
2. 6/6.5X47
3. 300 Norma
4. 300 win mag
5. Dasher
6. WSM
Maybe a couple others

let me know what you’ve got. If you don’t want the Amp, let me know what you want for your set up.

After seeing the replies and messages, I re read this. I can understand the confusion.

I am looking to buy or trade into the Giraud with Annie for my AMP with Aztec.

Last edited:

So, I will be completely honest with you. My reloading operation is very efficient. Efficient to the point that I feel handling every case is a major stall point for me. Annealing is a rather archaic operation (heat the brass). I dont feel it is precision enough to require handling of every piece for the 6-8 seconds each one takes. I personally feel my time could be better suited doing something else.

Now, I do love my amp. Primarily the caliber changes. If I could get an Amp Mate, I would go that route. I am at a point in my life, where time is more valuable to me than money........."Why don't you send it off?" I have, and I love it. The problem is, logistics. For that to occur, I am looking at a minimum one week door to door. There are times, when I spaceball planning (since shooting is a hobby and not a paying gig), and need to full process brass the night before I fly to a match.