• We're live!

We've got the homepage updated and subscriptions are now managed through HideTV. If you run into any bugs please contact alexj-12 or use our contact form for help!

ENTER HIDETV VIEW THREAD

Firearms WTS-ACCURACY INTERNATIONAL 97 SUPER MAGNUM in .300 WIN MAG IN BLACK.

HIGHENDARMS

Supporter
Supporter
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Jun 15, 2024
TULSA,OK
highendarms.com
Up for sale is a Rare and extremely nice 97 model AI SUPER MAGNUM in .300 win mag. It has a fluted barrel with the single chamber brake on the end as well as the 1913 rail already installed ready to mount your favorite optic. It comes with one 5rd magazine. It is in extremely good condition for its age as you can see in the photo's. These rifles of this era have become harder to find in this condition. This rifle is perfect for your collection don't let it get away from you.

To purchase this gun, you must message me though the board here or contact me through our web site email:

[email protected]

We must talk via voice to make any arrangement. Do not wire or send any funds without calling the number you receive by contacting me through this site or via the above email. Pay close attention to that email address as scammers make emails that look similar. Our business is in Tulsa Oklahoma, I am in Tulsa Oklahoma, and our bank is a locally owned bank in Tulsa Oklahoma.

Price:$15,000.00+ Shipping

Attachments

• IMG_0813.jpeg
    IMG_0813.jpeg
    177.9 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_0814.jpeg
    IMG_0814.jpeg
    156.5 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_0815.jpeg
    IMG_0815.jpeg
    441.9 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_0816.jpeg