• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

WTS - Colt "Cadet" .22lr pistol

Bully

Private, in so many ways...
Minuteman
Sep 30, 2014
NJ
Nifty little Colt Cadet .22lr semi auto pistol. I’ve had this for several years. Shot it twice. I put maybe 50 rounds thru it. It’s a good little shooter but if I’m not using it up for sale it goes. I am NOT the original owner and do not know the history of the gun prior to me. The pistol is not perfect. It has scuffs and such from prior owner. Comes with case, original paperwork, and 2 magazines. Pistol will be shipped from a private individual. If I have to go thru an FFL, there may be an additional cost to the buyer. USPS money order or PayPal, all payments are net to me.

I can text/email more pics to any interested parties. Just PM me an email or cell and I’ll get them to you. I have feedback on Accurate Shooter, same screen name and eBay under BullyGW.

375 obo. Shipped

Open to offers/trades
Some interests:
Glock 22 or 23 gen3 top end
MRDS like FF3, Venom, DPP
9mm Laser trainer
I'm a gun nut (shocker) and am open to many things. Feel free to shoot me an offer.
11EE010C-A4DD-4C53-97AE-31A3A697F54B.thumb.jpeg.cd10f138e2f39c55dc1b4768a1af3c7a.jpeg