• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Optics WTS Hensoldt 4-16X56 LT CW Illuminated H59 NIB! ###SOLD###

ST42

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 11, 2007
WA
All,

I've been severely affected by the affliction known as Night Vision! So, I am offering up one heck of a nice piece of glass that is New in the Box. Still in the sealed bag!!! These scopes are nearly impossible to find, and when they were available at Europtic, they sold for north of $5K. As seen here,

hensoldt-zf-4-16x56-front-focal-locking-turret-h59-reticle-end-user-required.aspx

Yours for $3500.00 OR BEST OFFER shipped to your U.S. Address. Insurance is on you. Payment via PayPal F&F or you must add 4% to cover their fees to me. I will also accept USPS Money orders sent to me via Priority Mail with tracking. No trades at this time thank you. PM your questions, and I'll respond ASAP. The first post that states, " I'll Take it", TRUMP's all communications or ongoing negotiations . This is an awesome opportunity own a scope that many would argue to be the best of the best.

Thanks for looking,
ST42

Last edited:
Reactions: BCX and 6/250/40