SOLD WTS Hornady 300 PRC 225 Gr ELDM Case

42Jack42

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Dec 9, 2019
Colorado
SOLD-I panic bought a case of Hornady 300 PRC 225 Gr ELDM at a gun show and paid an ungodly $80 a box. Since then I have purchased a case of the 212 Gr ELDX (at a much better cost) which is what I wanted in the first place since this is strictly a hunting rig for me. I know this ammo is extremely difficult to come by and was wondering if there were any competition shooters or individuals that would be interested in taking the whole case off me since it would be a shame to break up the same lot number.

$750

Last edited:
I panic bought a case of Hornady 300 PRC 225 Gr ELDM at a gun show and paid an ungodly $80 a box. Since then I have purchased a case of the 212 Gr ELDX (at a much better cost) which is what I wanted in the first place since this is strictly a hunting rig for me. I know this ammo is extremely difficult to come by and was wondering if there were any competition shooters or individuals that would be interested in taking the whole case off me since it would be a shame to break up the same lot number.

$750
What are you looking for on trade?