• Frank's Lesson's Contest

We want to see your skills! Post a video between now and November 1st showing what you've learned from Frank's lessons and 3 people will be selected to win a free shirt. Good luck everyone!

Create a channel Learn more
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Accessories WTS Labradar Radar Chronograph - SOLD

LRShooter101

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 6, 2013
Southern, IN
I am not using my LabRadar anymore so I will pass it along to some who can put it to good use.

It works great as long as you set it up properly (see any of the online videos). The biggest issue in getting one set up is lining it up with the target. To make this very easy and accurate I have added a scope mount to it and it will come with a 10x scope.

*Please note, I glued/epoxied the scope mount to the unit so there was no chance of it moving. During the process some of the epoxy came off the mount onto the back of LabRadar unit. This is strictly a cosmetic issue, it had no impact on the function of the unit. Please see the pics.

This will come with the LabRadar Unit, Battery, Power Cord, SD Card, Mount & Scope. I will also include a Manfrotto or Swiss Arca tripod mounting plate (advise which one you prefer).

I am looking for $475 to include shipping via USPS. Thanks!

IMG_9763.JPG

img_9765-jpg.7387893

IMG_9770.JPG

IMG_9771.JPG

IMG_9772.JPG

IMG_9776.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_9765.JPG
    IMG_9765.JPG
    273.8 KB · Views: 231
  • IMG_9771.JPG
    IMG_9771.JPG