• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

WTS Rare Kimber Ultra Carry

m1marty

The Bad Guy
Supporter
Minuteman
Oct 14, 2004
Tucson, AZ
Shortly after moving their facilities to Yonkers, Kimber introduced the Ultra Carry line. Made only in late 99/00, these pistols are pre "Series II" or what some people call "Series I" pistols. Very few of these were made before the transition to the Series II line of Ultra Carry.
I bought this new in 2002. In 2004, I had Ron Soderquist install a Wilson Combat Bullet Proof extractor, firing pin and spring kit. I also had him perform his "Combat Action Job" consisting of a trigger job (nice, rolling 3.5# break), tune the extractor, thumb and grip safety and give the barrel to slide and slide to frame a nice polish/fit. I also installed some McCormick Rosewood ultra slims at that time.
I carried this pistol almost daily until 2012 or so. 458 rounds fired since new. While showing some finish wear, pistol is as tight and slick as when I first had the work done. Really is a handy little carry gun.

Included is the pistol, Wilson magazine and Ross Leather holster I bought in 04. Original box and mag was lost in a move long ago.

Price is 850, now 800 shipped, now 750. No trades as I need the $$ for another project.
20190907_104258.jpg
20190907_104230.jpg

Last edited: