• It's Hunting Season: Show Us Your Rack!

Hunting season is finally here and we want to see pictures of your rack! Show us what you've got and we'll throw in a few t-shirts to people that send pics 👀

View thread
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Firearms WTS Rem700 Tactical in Manners T3 M5

Klbowhunter

Private
Minuteman
Jul 2, 2014
TN
Selling Rem 700 LTR Tactical in .308 in a Manners T3 stock (has two flush cups on side and Atlas rail on front), inlet for Badger M5 detachable AI mag and includes bottom metal. Rifle wears either a Badger or Leupold 20 moa rail, can't remember which one. Scope is not included, bipod is not included. Rifle has about 250 rounds down range and is scary accurate. Just moving a few out of safe. $1300 to your FFL. Will include one magazine.

Attachments

• IMG_3112.JPG
    IMG_3112.JPG
    102.3 KB · Views: 179
  • IMG_3113.JPG
    IMG_3113.JPG
    107.1 KB · Views: 181
  • IMG_3114.JPG
    IMG_3114.JPG
    117.3 KB · Views: 161
  • IMG_3115.JPG
    IMG_3115.JPG
    114.5 KB · Views: 140
Last edited:
Not sure what year it was built exactly, I have had this rifle probably 12 years. It does have the flutes on the barrel just hard to see in my pics. At this time I would rather not split them up because I don’t have another stock setup but might consider it later. Are you interested in the rifle or the stock? Thanks

I have an LTR sitting in a box. Told myself I would leave this one alone but seeing yours makes me really want to upgrade the stock. If it was a great deal I'd be very tempted. If not I'll probably get a McMillan HTG in woodland camo to drop it in, in the very distant future

Thanks and I understand lol. Pics on this site led me to selling the McMillan and upgrading myself. ? I’m honestly not wanting to sell it because it’s a sweet stick. Just need to fund some good optics for another new toy and thought I would see how it goes. Hoping my Larue PredatOBR sells first!

UPDATE: The question about the flutes above got me to thinking and I went to the safe and double checked this.....it doesn't have flutes. Sorry guys this is not an LTR but is a Tactical model with the 20" non-fluted barrel with 1/10 twist. I have had several LTR rifles and thought this was one but now remember I bought this in a McMillan LTR/Police stock just wasn't the LTR. Either way she is a tack driver, now it explains why it shoots the heavier FGMM so well. :) Sorry for my error.