• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Firearms WTS Sig 516 7 1/2" upper and Sig 716 12" upper

inspcalahan

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Jul 3, 2005
The Last Frontier
Both of these are extremely difficult to find in the short barrel flavor and make it very handy for a takedown backpack type setup. I can send more pics if requested to email, PM's or text. Only trades might be on that old Colt you've got tucked away that you aren't really in to.

SIG 716 (.308) 12.5" piston upper - quad rail, flip up front and rear sights, complete with piston, bolt carrier group and charging handle. The perfect short upper for your big blaster, adjustable piston to regulate operation unsuppressed, suppressed or even shut off the gas to make it a single shot. This has been fired maybe 200 rounds with Hornady factory ammo only back when I had my 716. It looks basically new. These are hard to find and perfect for your registered 716 SBR in the bigger caliber. There's a standard birdcage hider on the front, mostly as thread protection as I removed my old AAC hider off of it. Just make sure you have the stamp before you try it out! $850 shipped to anywhere legal in the US via priority mail.
IMG_0844.jpeg

IMG_0843.jpeg

IMG_0848.jpeg

IMG_0850.jpeg

SIG 516 (5.56) 7.5” piston upper - quad rail, complete with bolt carrier group, charging handle and piston. This is a clean upper and was only fired with maybe 2-300 rounds of factory Hornady ammo. The adjustable piston system allows you to regulate operation in unsuppressed, suppressed or even shut off the gas to make it a single shot if you want. These are hard to find and perfect for your registered SBR. It pins right on most of the AR lowers out there. I had it on a Colt and Noveske lower and the mate up was perfect. $750 shipped anywhere legal in the US via priority mail.
IMG_0823.jpeg

IMG_0826.jpeg

IMG_0830.jpeg

IMG_0834.jpeg

IMG_0829.jpeg

Last edited: