• We're live!

We've got the homepage updated and subscriptions are now managed through HideTV. If you run into any bugs please contact @alexj-12 or use our contact form for help!

ENTER HIDETV VIEW THREAD

Accessories [WTS] Sig P320 slide/optic/module package & other parts

liminalState

Button Pusher
Supporter
Minuteman
Apr 21, 2021
Arizona
Had this on Reddit but moved the listing here because Reddit clowns

Images here:

Sig P320 3.9" Compact slide with Romeo-X optic, Faxon threaded barrel, Wilson Combat FDE grip module with Talon grip wrap and tungsten weights: $599 (includes shipping and PP G&S fees)

Item notes: This is a package, will not part out! I will discount the AXG module slightly if you want that module instead of the WC. Will discount 5% for this plus AXG grip module. If you live in a state that doesn't allow threaded barrels...you should move. Barrel and optic are like new having no more than 150 rounds through them. Didn't love the optic and decided to roll with an Acro with a direct milled barrel/slide combo to replace this. Slide includes all internals, but LCI has been removed to reduce blowback on optic. No recoil spring. Slide has standard cycling wear and tear, no physical damage.

Sig P320 AXG grip module with LOK GridLOK brass grip and backstrip panels and Armory Craft carry magwell. If you like heavy, this is for you. $329 (includes shipping and PP G&S fees)

Item notes: Minor wear and tear on grip module and panels. Slight impact mark due after gunsmith had to remove seized up takedown lever. Slight cerakote missing on left grip panel. Converting everything to Brouwer grip modules so I don’t need the Wilson or AXG modules anymore.

Night Fision Optics Ready Stealth Series 240-238, Orange: $50 (includes shipping and G&S fees)

Item notes: Despite what the packaging says, the height is 240-238*. I installed* these and they were waaay too short for co-witness with an Acro. Please check the dimensions on the Night Fision site to determine if these will work for you. There is very slight marring on the blades from the sight pusher but still essentially brand new.