• We're live!

We've got the homepage updated and subscriptions are now managed through HideTV. If you run into any bugs please contact alexj-12 or use our contact form for help!

ENTER HIDETV VIEW THREAD

Accessories WTS: Silencerco SWR Radius LRF

Brushout

Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 15, 2009
Charlotte, NC
Here’s another radius for sale. Multiple pics are taken of the actual unit. I have 3 and this one needs a home. Remember..majority of these units are used. They have been used. This one has been used in the field a few times. Glass is clean and it’s spot on.

No trades on this one. PM any questions.

Asking $750 shipped

Things are only worth what people are willing to pay for them and if you do a search for silencerco radius on this site there are some that have sold for more than this so I don't think you're crazy at all sir. Also, you have a new message about the muzzle brakes and if you need some silencerco radius boxes, I have two boxes with manuals and accessories to help you sell the other units if you so choose....

Reactions: earthquake
Things are only worth what people are willing to pay for them and if you do a search for silencerco radius on this site there are some that have sold for more than this so I don't think you're crazy at all sir. Also, you have a new message about the muzzle brakes and if you need some silencerco radius boxes, I have two boxes with manuals and accessories to help you sell the other units if you so choose....

Lol..

Brushout is crazy, .. crazy for selling it