• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Accessories WTS/T, DTA Brake, AR FH, 2 Cheap Ring Sets, KAC LMT SOPMOD Assy.

Strykervet

ain'T goT no how whaTchamacalliT
Minuteman
  • Jun 5, 2011
    Pierce County, WA
    ***ALL sold except the brake, flash hider and the rings***

Reaonsable offers only! PM to discuss. ***Surefire stuff and most all caps have been sold, still have the bikini covers, the cheap rings, the KAC stock, the flash hiders and the DTA Brake for the .50BMG. Will take offers on any and all, open to trades, whaddaya got?

Make an offer on these. ARD is for 4x ACOG and the older style caps are above it. The one below is a Tenebraex cap only. I'd have to measure the Butler Creek caps. The two big caps are for 7x50 rubber armored military binos.

Again, make offer. All bulbs are new. The heads have bulbs in them. The big one is off a Surefire grip light but they're all weapon lights and shock isolated.

Good offers. Unused DTA .50 BMG threaded brake with thread protector. Other is an AR flash hider that slips over barrel.

IMG_1098.JPG

Make offer. These are tall heavy duty Chinese rings. They have ring inserts. One set is missing a cap screw but the hardware store should have those. They appear pretty solid, just rough copies of Badger rings. May be good for some cheap application. Or a light even. Bottom cap is a Badger 34mm ring cap.

KAC 9 position LMT SOPMOD stock assy., like new but very light use evident on KAC marked buffer and lock ring (may want a new lock ring unless you have a wrench that'll fit it; any will work and it's a pretty low cost part). $340 shipped. Will fit SR25 pattern .308 rifles. Very nice collapsible stock and comes with everything as KAC issues it.

Last edited:
    Somebody buy these! I'm serious, give me some offers! I'll let everything here go for at least half price except for the buttstock, it's basically brand new and a KAC/LMT part. High quality shit. I want $340 for it but I'm willing to consider partial trades, like x number Pmags or whatever to bring the cash price down. I'm flexible.

I don't wanna be lowballed, but you'll know if you're doing that or not when you make the offer. I'm not attached to or planning on getting rich off this sale here, so if you can use any of this stuff, I'm open to trades and partial trades as well as sales. Few P mags for this or that, whatever.

So make me some offers. If you know what each item goes for new, cut that in half and that's a good offer IMO. Those rings are probably worth $15pair or $25 for all four. Bulbs are all new and usually an upgrade in output over the ones they replace. One head is for a 952 weapon light IIRC and the other for an M900 vertical grip light.

Brake is threaded M25x1.5 I believe. Half price on that baby is a killer deal, new and never been used. I hear they work really well and has threads and ratchet teeth for a suppressor.

Still have these, willing to let go at great prices, I don't need most of this.

The LMT/KAC stock is basically brand new, I can't give that one away but it's priced a lot cheaper than you could score one complete like that in the same condition. Open to trades too.

Still for sale, have more lens covers not listed or pictured on here too, some from USO scopes and Leupold Mk4's.

Still have the LMT/KAC stock assy., it is a complete stock assy., buffer and all and includes the QD sling mount behind the receiver like all KAC stocks have. Basically new with very little use. 9 positions and it locks up solid like you expect an LMT SOPMOD to do.

Still have the stock, the brake and flash hider, the cheap rings (which I wouldn't use for mounting a scope but for a flashlight or a less precise red dot on a spotter or something? Sure.)

Seriously priced to sell, only the stock assy. I'm asking $320 for. Will consider trades for quality optics, red dots, etc., or LED Surefire lights, X series or V lights or 1 cell carry lights, whatever.