• Site Updates Coming Monday

We’re planning to start making changes bright and early on Monday so you might see the site down fir a bit, but no worries, we’ll make our changes and be back as soon as we can!

VIEW THREAD
  • Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms WTS/T HK USP Compact 9mm Stainless. *SUPER RARE AND UNFIRED*

redneckbmxer24

Four Star General
Minuteman
  • Jan 15, 2005
    Gulf Coast, FL
    Not quite as rare as a USP Match, but not far from it. HK USP Compact Stainless 9mm AD date code (2003) that's 100% new/unfired. Comes with box and all that good stuff and 10 round mags so most of the commie state hostages can even buy it.

I bought it brand new from a dealer to collect, but I'm a terrible collector. It was cool for a little while but if I don't use something it goes down the road. I have two regular USP Compact 9's that are my main CCW guns so I bought this for the nostalgia.

$1500 shipped to your FFL or FTF to a FL resident in the NPR/Trinity area. Yeah that's what two new USP Compact 9's sell for but good luck finding a stainless, yet alone one that's unfired. This is a collector piece. Used stainless models (when they even pop up) usually bring $1200-$1500 so I feel this is more than fair for a brand new one.

I'll accept the following items in trade:

- Proof SS 24” 6mm Creedmoor.
    - Sig MK18
    - Sig MK17
    - Geissele absolute cowitness MRO mount
    - Midwest Industries 4.5” and 8” MPX forends
    - Surefire M300C 500 lumen model
    - Surefire DS00 tailcap
    - Surefire SR07 switch

Last edited:
    Reactions: Novak77
    Sweet pristine condition stainless compact here. Hard to find one like it. Buy with confidence, great guy to deal with.