• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site Updates Coming Soon - We're Updating The Homepage!

We've got some exciting changes coming, check the thread below for more info!

VIEW THREAD

Firearms Wts/wtt Mp5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flnative33

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Sep 7, 2018
Florida
I have a like new POF Mp5 with an sb tac hkpdw brace $1300 buyer pays all fees
Open to trades also
400FF0EF-B140-4E0A-AA1D-AF840D4EA427.jpeg
6504F332-61EE-481A-8053-5E00123207A3.jpeg
63324A43-1C6C-48EF-87D4-176313CE6835.jpeg
F91A46A5-9E95-4170-9814-4DF19AFF8A75.jpeg
A9DE446F-9910-482D-A38B-2FC0C23D1561.jpeg
BAEAACE1-EF5B-4FA8-9F76-0724537C933F.jpeg

Reactions: kevinsachs
He hasn't logged on since Sunday.
These are trying times and there are many reasons someone can't respond in a timely manner.
I'm in no hurry, just stating my intentions to purchase if it's still available.

These are trying times and there are many reasons someone can't respond in a timely manner.
I'm in no hurry, just stating my intentions to purchase if it
I'm in no hurry, just stating my intentions to purchase if it's still available.
if you’re gona post you should check at least 14-24 hours I’m not perfect but I’d make a little effort

Reactions: pwc001
While true he had a few PMs already and one asking on here if it was still available he could have responded to.

There's really no use in keeping this going until the OP responds and if he doesn't then things will rectify themselves.
Please lets not give this anymore attention as this forum has always been a pita for this site.

Guys phone screen has been broke and fixed today. Have had other personal things going on and haven’t had the time to get on but I do have it but am talking to a local guy about a trade. Just going to take the listing down and if trade falls through will PM. Admin can delete.

Reactions: Ravenyzf-r6
Phone screen?
You really need to get more creative.
I'm out and that means forever.
Ok I mean is that hard to believe? Phone breaks, my gfs out of work, I’m working as much as possible trying to keep things going. The last thing on my mind was getting online to check snipers hide. Your out forever? Haha You sound like a whiny little bitch that didn’t get her way ?

Reactions: beenjammin
Ok I mean is that hard to believe? Phone breaks, my gfs out of work, I’m working as much as possible trying to keep things going. The last thing on my mind was getting online to check snipers hide. Your out forever? Haha You sound like a whiny little bitch that didn’t get her way ?

I have no skin in the game as I was never interested in the item in question, however I have bought and sold many items as many people on this site have. When you post something for sale, it cannot be the last thing on your mind. Just tells me you weren’t serious about selling it anyways. People back out of purchases all the time bc they get hinked up. The name calling will ensure you will never sell anything on here again. My .02 cents. #growapair.

I sent my phone number in pm and had cash ready sorry your gf is out of work and stuff but when you post on here you should really be ready to sell or trade. Good luck in future for sale posts

Status
Not open for further replies.