• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Optics WTT for Sig Kilo 3000 bdx

hereinaz

LS Wild - Thunderbird Long Range
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Mar 7, 2018
    Arizona
    Want to trade for Sig Kilo binos, I have a bunch of stuff listed. Maybe other stuff as well.

Might consider buying as well.

I might have a pair to sell since they are coming out with a 10k one. I know your looking for trades but if nothing comes up send a pm I might be selling I have the black pair. Haven't been used much besides easy range trips and yesterday antelope hunting in a kuiu bino case. Raged some antelope at almost 1500 yards.

Reactions: hereinaz
    I’ll be looking to but a pair soon as well. Anyone who can’t make a deal with the owner of this post keep me in mind as a second in line please

As mentioned the sig 10k are coming out. Wait a bit people will be dumping the 3000 to upgrade to the 10k. Get a better deal
    Yeah, there are already a few in the PX that haven't sold, so prices will come down a couple hundred for used ones. It's why I am probably only considering trades for now...

I think right now used market will sell them faster about $100 less than now listed. I have never seen this many listed at the same time. Seems like they are not selling in the 900 to 1000 range I see them.

Competition is the other thing. I ordered a Vortex Fury with AB, just want to compare it to the Sig. I run the 2400 BDX now with my Garmin and Kestrel.

I don't know that I will need the 10k version...