SOLD WTT Geissele Super Duty NIB

ChiefSillyHorse

Chief
Supporter
Minuteman
Supporter
Sep 20, 2017
Williamsburg , OH
I have a Geissele Super Duty in 40mm Green that is unfired and NIB. I'm looking to trade it to something cool. High end built or factory bolt guns in .308 or 6.5CM, Maybe a LPVO or another high end optic. I need 6.5 factory match ammo (Hornady 140, 143, or 147. FGMM, Prime, BHA, or something similar not at crazy jacked up prices). It comes with the box and all the paperwork. I would keep it but I have the same gun in 11.5" format. They are superbly built guns, the lightning bow SSA trigger is among the best AR triggers I've ever shot and the BCG with the nanocoating is the easiest I've ever had to clean.

If you want to look up the specs, I provided the link below. Retail is $2125 on Geissele's website and they are all obviously sold out, so that's my trade value. I'm looking for a DT SRSA1 or A2 as well or maybe a .223 trainer rifle, maybe a DT MDR or MDRx or who knows something else cool!

I will ship to your FFL from mine or FTF in the Cincinnati, OH area.

I can add a like new Trijicon Reflex RX06, magpul pro BUIS (straight or angled), and mags depending on the trade. I also may sell or trade Remington .223 in 500 (up to 1500) round increments to the buyer if needed to even things out.

Optic and magnifier not included, I sold them on here awhile back.

Attachments

• tempImage27r5GI.png
    tempImage27r5GI.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 240
Reactions: Guy Montag