• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Optics WTT/Partial Trade: My KAC Flip Sights + Cash for your Miniature Reflex Backup Sight

Strykervet

ain'T goT no how whaTchamacalliT
Minuteman
  • Jun 5, 2011
    Pierce County, WA
    Preferably a Trijicon RMR w/tritium and fiber optic. Or other quality rugged and small backup sight to mount to a top ring or possibly mount under the scope body. Quality sights only please. I'll trade a set of new/like new micro KAC flip up sights, easily one of the best flip up sights made alongside LMT (who share technology on these). 200-600m rear sight w/300m "Z" for zero at 25m just like regular M4/M16 sights.

Will trade a set for your RMR or similar plus some cash depending on the deal.

Night vision requires use of angled sights but a mini reflex wouldn't be much more really so I figure I may give this a try too.

Please PM me so we can make a deal. Serious inquiries only please. I don't have pictures on hand but I can certainly take them on request until I'm able to get some up. But they're the basic KAC micro 600m flip sights. Some are marked "USMC" on the rear sight body.

Still need to trade out a couple sets of sights. These are one of the best flip up iron sights you can get for any AR, period. I use 'em on several rifles, they're about all I use, and they do work --I ring small steel plates at 200m with 'em no problem, all the time.

But a couple of my rifles use clip on NV and the sights interfere with it mounting. The offset sights work and I traded one set for those and I'd be interested in trading for more of those too, or something like a Trijicon RMR, etc., some small backup reflex sight I can use in lieu of flip up irons, since trading on the offsets seems to be hard to come by.

I'll consider any offer for a decent quality and in excellent condition miniature reflex sight for trade or partial trade.