• It's Hunting Season: Show Us Your Rack!

Hunting season is finally here and we want to see pictures of your rack! Show us what you've got and we'll throw in a few t-shirts to people that send pics 👀

View thread
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Accessories Wtt/wts Lmt mws barrel pinned and welded asr

flyfisherman246

Private
Minuteman
Supporter
May 26, 2017
I have a cl .308 barrel that was chopped and threaded 5/8x24 with a silencerco asr muzzle brake pinned and welded. Barrel length was right around 14.125" and just over 16" with the brake. This barrel only lost 34 fps from the original 16" length and it really smoothed up the system but cutting back on the dwell time meaning less gas. 2" doesn't sound like much but it feels way shorter and lighter.

The reason I have this posted is because I am giving someone the opportunity to take advantage of the work already done. I am going to spin up a bartlein blank using an lmt barrel extension and once I do that, the rest of the barrel and muzzlebrake are trash.

The barrel has about 350 rounds through it.

I am willing to trade the barrel for any other mws barrel and asr brake or a barrel and $80 to buy a new brake. Also, will sell it for $500 obo.

Once again I could just take the extension off this barrel and scrap the rest, but I'm giving the opportunity for somebody to take advantage of the work that's been done on this before it goes in the trash.

IMG_5577.JPG
IMG_5578.JPG