• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Yummy, maggots

Well, these weirdos wanted the rest of the population to eat bugs, right?

Even if this was not intentional, it shows what happens when your organization is hated and scorned by almost everyone. Nobody will give a fuck about doing things right for you. Workers preparing these meals were probably like "Democrats, these scum hiked my taxes and made me unable to afford groceries, so why should I care? I am not checking the inventory for expired stuff. If somebody else does, good for them, if not, oh well. Oh there's been a fridge broken for weeks back there that is still being used, whatever. Don't care". THIS is the attitude that happens when you brought scorn upon yourself. This is why the Soviet Union collapsed as well. People did not care anymore and put in the absolute LEAST amount of effort since all of their work is going to a loathesome state anyway, so why bother doing extra work to do things properly?

He was in the local truck stop bathroom smoking J’s and giving free sloppy toppy’s with a twist