Staff member
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 12, 2001
    Base of the Rockies
    www.snipershide.com
    JGB08063-Enhanced-NR.11.jpg

August 13, 2024

Save big on Conquest V4 riflescopes! From Aug. 15 – Sept. 30, ZEISS will be offering a fall promotion through participating ZEISS authorized retailers. The promotion features $150 off instant savings on our best-selling line of riflescopes, the Conquest V4.

ZEISS offers 23 unique models within the Conquest V4 riflescope portfolio. There are five configurations available - all with 30mm main tubes: 3-12x44, 3-12x56, 4-16x44, 4-16x50, and 6-24x50. The 4x zoom range provides hunters and shooters with excellent versatility. The Conquest V4 line features LotuTec® coating that enables a clear view in any weather and T* coating guarantees bright, high-contrast images in adverse light conditions and in twilight. The riflescopes deliver 90% light transmission, offers a large amount of elevation adjustment and windage travel, .25 MOA click values, and are shock test to handle up to 1,500 g-force. The V4 family also has select models that include the ZEISS External Locking Windage Turret, as well as illumination and Ballistic Stop.

JGB07795.ii.jpg

ZEISS_CONQUEST_V4.jpg

For more information about Conquest V4 riflescopes please visit: ZEISS Conquest V4 6-24x50 | High-quality optics for rugged hunting use and ZEISS Hunting | Conquest V4 Riflescopes

Reactions: DTdr2 and FuhQ
    I wish they would offer them in MIL/MIL ZMILi-T20 reticle configuration. I’d sell all my current V4’s and replace with MIL versions. Awesome and lightweight hunting scopes.