• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

SOLD Zermatt Origin action -- brand new -- SOLD

Bungi

Private
Minuteman
Mar 31, 2012
I have a brand new Zermatt Arms Origin action. It is short action right hand. 308 bolt

I just bought this brand new a few months ago and I intended to build a rifle, but things have changed.

The action is new in the box -- It has never even been out of the house.

The photos do not show the pinned recoil lug, but it does have one -- It is inside the box.

PRICE: SOLD

I WILL ONLY SHIP TO CALIFORNIA

Free shipping in CA -- Will NOT ship outside of CA

Last edited:
I have a brand new Zermatt Arms Origin action. It is short action right hand.

I just bought this brand new a few months ago and I intended to build a rifle, but things have changed.

The action is new in the box -- It has never even been out of the house.

The photos do not show the pinned recoil lug, but it does have one -- It is inside the box.

PRICE: $775

I WILL ONLY SHIP TO CALIFORNIA

Free shipping in CA -- Will NOT ship outside of CA.

NOTE: In California, rifles are registered to the owner. I want this to be registered to someone else. Therefore, I will only sell to someone in CA.

lol, shipping a rifle requires it to be “registered” to whoever buys it in whatever state. As you’d have to ship it to an FFL. Seems you’ve drank the commie liberal, kool-aid on internet sales....

Too bad on the Kalifornia Klub members only. I'd have paid shipping. Still will, in fact, if you change your mind. Or realize that we all have to transfer ownership of firearms through an FFL.

Reactions: Long Range 338